Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Snorting Hydrocodone

• Please log in to reply

Zoink

Zoink

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
Can it be done?

Similar Topics: Snorting Hydrocodone     x

ROCstoner420

ROCstoner420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
You could snort some vicodin, research that shit first though

Voxel Mitosis

Voxel Mitosis

midnight toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
That shit is retarded.

Just eat it.

FrostAie

FrostAie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,892 posts
i have snorted a perc 10 once and it hit fast but didnt last long the best way i found was to crush it up and put into a glass of water and chug on a empty stomach it hits pretty quick and lasts a long time with no burning or chem drip taste

heatherly

heatherly

• Registered Upgraded
  • 177 posts
It has been a very long time since I have snorted any kind of pills but if I remember correctly that is a lot of powder for such a little buzz.

StickyxLover

StickyxLover

churtin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,675 posts
Ya you can snort it, I think got a little more fucked up when I snorted a couple lines of it while smoking two blunts then i would have without them but if i were you i would still eat it just cause i usually dont like snorting anything and eating it works way better and longer.

EP879

EP879

Apple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 780 posts

i have snorted a perc 10 once and it hit fast but didnt last long the best way i found was to crush it up and put into a glass of water and chug on a empty stomach it hits pretty quick and lasts a long time with no burning or chem drip taste

Don't snort percs. They're really bad for your nose as there's a lot of extra shit besides oxycodone in it.

But yea, if you're going to just be doing it for the experience, you might as well go for the gold and just get some oxymorphone which I would say is about 2-3 times as strong by dosage as some good heroin.

chronix

chronix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,162 posts
Do not snort Hydrocodone-from what I know most/all hydrocodone pills also contain ap/ap, which is bad for your liver or kidney or something. You can snort other percs like oxy, but not hydro. A good way to do hydro is to take however many pills you are starting with, crush them up, eat the powder (can be done straight or put into a banana cut in half lengthwise), and drink a tall glass of orange juice or grapefruit juice (makes it kick in quicker). A great thing to combine with weed, but be careful with opiates-getting addicted is VERY easy.

Guest_eyeg0tgr33ns_*

Guest_eyeg0tgr33ns_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
pandora ftw

ocitown

ocitown

Compliant420Grower

• Gold Member
  • 7,400 posts

skittles

skittles

Good to be alive and free

• Old School
  • 4,231 posts
i usually parachute painkillers.. the only ones ill ever snort are OCs

Eclipse538

Eclipse538

Your Guy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 219 posts
yah dont snort viks or Hydros. only OC's but moreover just stay away from that shit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users