• 63 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:40 AM

That shit is retarded.

Just eat it.

• FrostAie
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:41 AM

i have snorted a perc 10 once and it hit fast but didnt last long the best way i found was to crush it up and put into a glass of water and chug on a empty stomach it hits pretty quick and lasts a long time with no burning or chem drip taste

• heatherly
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 177 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:43 AM

It has been a very long time since I have snorted any kind of pills but if I remember correctly that is a lot of powder for such a little buzz.

• churtin

• StickyxLover
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,681 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:48 AM

Ya you can snort it, I think got a little more fucked up when I snorted a couple lines of it while smoking two blunts then i would have without them but if i were you i would still eat it just cause i usually dont like snorting anything and eating it works way better and longer.

• Apple

• EP879
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 780 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:52 AM

i have snorted a perc 10 once and it hit fast but didnt last long the best way i found was to crush it up and put into a glass of water and chug on a empty stomach it hits pretty quick and lasts a long time with no burning or chem drip taste

Don't snort percs. They're really bad for your nose as there's a lot of extra shit besides oxycodone in it.

But yea, if you're going to just be doing it for the experience, you might as well go for the gold and just get some oxymorphone which I would say is about 2-3 times as strong by dosage as some good heroin.

• chronix
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:53 AM

Do not snort Hydrocodone-from what I know most/all hydrocodone pills also contain ap/ap, which is bad for your liver or kidney or something. You can snort other percs like oxy, but not hydro. A good way to do hydro is to take however many pills you are starting with, crush them up, eat the powder (can be done straight or put into a banana cut in half lengthwise), and drink a tall glass of orange juice or grapefruit juice (makes it kick in quicker). A great thing to combine with weed, but be careful with opiates-getting addicted is VERY easy.

• Guest_eyeg0tgr33ns_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:08 AM

pandora ftw

• Compliant420Grower

• ocitown
  • Gold Member
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:41 AM

Actually the OJ and GF juice thing is only for E and benzos,and snorting 99% of the hydro pills will contain tylenol which is very toxic(only a compounding pharm can make just hydro in a cap.

These compounds are made to be broken down by the acid in your stomach,the binders can play havoc on mucus membranes and the lining of veins and arteries.

Actually.....GJ is great for mixing in opium tea so my bad,maybe it does work for opioids too.

• Good to be alive and free

• skittles
  • Old School
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:06 AM

i usually parachute painkillers.. the only ones ill ever snort are OCs

• Your Guy

• Eclipse538
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 219 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:13 AM

yah dont snort viks or Hydros. only OC's but moreover just stay away from that shit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved