How to make cool little Axe stash can

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by sphinx13, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Thanks, but that's not true. I lost the first one I made and went and got another mini 1 ounce axe can a week or so ago, and made a replacement one without even sanding this time. It does take a lot of force to get it in there but once it's in there it will stay. I practically had to stand on the bottle to forces it into the can, and you can feel indentations in the plastic where the rim of the can is.

2. very nice design + rep

3. i have one w/o the pill bottle inside and i've fit a quarter oz and lighter inside with room still left over

4. +rep man thats the perfect stash can for me...

5. hey sick idea, I am gona make one rite now cause i have no bud, money, and I'm board sittin here wit an empty AXE can lol ;) thanks +rep!

6. hahaha i just made one after reading this thread and it works really well ....such a great idea ! ....also i glued fishing weights to the inside bottom to make it feel like it has liquid in it..

7. you could easily fit a half ounce of ground up herb in there, just compress it. I had exact pillcase with almost 7g of ground up herb in it, compressed into a solid small cylinder - then id just scrape some off the top for a joint (only took up 1/4 of the bottle)

8. awesome, i'm definitely making one of these this weekend. :)

+ rep

9. Thats pretty sick bro. Definitely about to go make one once i am done floatin around on GC :)
    +rep

10. Sweet, i just made one of these the other day, they are really good for just carrying around small amounts and stuff.
    This is the second one ive made tho, the first time i tried it the pill bottle was slightly smaller than the size that was needed, so it got all fucked up and broke, =[.
    BUT i was really happy when i found the exact right sized one(tho i had to steal it from my mom, not like it had anything in it) And i wanted to secure the bottle + make it feel like its full so i had a big tube of caulk laying around so i squeezed a little of that in the bottle of the can and then stuck the pill bottle inside, and the cap doesnt even need to be super glued or anything, it all fits so perfectly. haha

I really liek how good it came out, and it feels so real, fucking perfect.

11. wow man. +rep for being really creative. Solid little stash

12. Very nice. I will do this in the future. Rep added.

13. nice ima do this. i got a 40oz one to i wonder if u can do this with

14. instead of a medicine bottle inside the axe can you can just rinse it out and put your stash in. then put in a few cottenballs.

15. Yeah, but the only way to get the top to stay on the can is with the medicine bottle, plus it makes it airtight.

16. damnnnnn definetly doing this when i get home obviously one of the greatest stashes i've seen with the top wow lol +rep

17. Bump so other can see. Still getting comments about this thread.

18. Never seen a pill bottle before? That's hard to believe.

19. thats nice

ive made shit like that before , but this one is really nice. you could but this one in a suitcase without be suspish either

20. lmfao dude just go to like wall greens and u can buy one over the counter just ask em for it and they will sell u them i bet for sure i mean i have preceptions but it dont hurt to ask and if not just buy some pills that have a simlar container