Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Easiest way to robotrip?

• Please log in to reply

sittinstill9

sittinstill9

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
I want to to robotrip, although drinking cough syrup doesnt sound all that appealing. If I did drink the cough syrup how much would I need? Any other ways other than drinking cough syrup?

oxalic32

oxalic32

• Registered Upgraded
  • 505 posts

I want to to robotrip, although drinking cough syrup doesnt sound all that appealing. If I did drink the cough syrup how much would I need? Any other ways other than drinking cough syrup?

1) An entire bottle for some effects. More than an entire bottle for very deep effects.
2) Pure DXM. You can get gelcaps and capsules, getting pure DXM is difficult.

If you drink any "cough syrup" or any kind of "Robotussin" you will be dead and you're mother will mourn over you. Not all Robotussin or all cough syrup is safe to chug. Do research before you die.

Erowid.org. Start learning. I wouldn't suggest playing home chemistry unless you want to place your life in your ability to do chemistry.

JuanDiaz

JuanDiaz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
dont do it

Bigfootisreal

Bigfootisreal

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
http://www.erowid.or...s/dxm/dxm.shtml

do your research first. a lot of cough syrups and gelcaps contain other drugs that can be very unpleasant and easy to overdose on.

Rhythm of Life

Rhythm of Life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,478 posts

1) An entire bottle for some effects. More than an entire bottle for very deep effects.
2) Pure DXM. You can get gelcaps and capsules, getting pure DXM is difficult.

If you drink any "cough syrup" or any kind of "Robotussin" you will be dead and you're mother will mourn over you. Not all Robotussin or all cough syrup is safe to chug. Do research before you die.

Erowid.org. Start learning. I wouldn't suggest playing home chemistry unless you want to place your life in your ability to do chemistry.

So you say its cool for the man to drink an entire bottle but I got some bottles that have over 600mg in one container so how is that something safe for a first timer to do?

If I was you I'd grab some CCC the purple pack and pop all of the pills in there. Should be 480mg of DXM and that should probably be your peak for the first time doing it. I prefer pills over the syrup cause that shit makes me want to erk. If you want to get anything other than that just make sure on the Active Ingredients list it only shows DXM on it.

oxalic32

oxalic32

• Registered Upgraded
  • 505 posts

http://www.erowid.or...s/dxm/dxm.shtml

do your research first. a lot of cough syrups and gelcaps contain other drugs that can be very unpleasant and easy to overdose on.

Exactly. DXM is legally attainable but generally not in a pure form. Don't grab random cough syrup and wind up dead.

jugallo2927

jugallo2927

Mr. Buddz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I usually take 6-8 corcidin cough and colds and you have to make sure its the (cough and cold).

Cali Ounces

Cali Ounces

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,864 posts
start with 300 mg and go from there. read the label. . .
if it says

Active Ingredients: Dextromethorphan DB or Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide your good.

if it says that and anything else keep looking.

Inactive Ingredients arent as important but you should still pay attention to them and read what they are before ingestion

enevitable

enevitable

food tv for life mayng

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,165 posts

I usually take 6-8 corcidin cough and colds and you have to make sure its the (cough and cold).

thats a fucking terrible idea

CCC contains Chlorpheniramine Maleate and a lot of people have easily overdosed on it

this is just another reason why taking advise from people on the internet is fucking dangerous

Bigfootisreal

Bigfootisreal

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
yeah, CCC's are horrible. just chug a small bottle of robotussin extra strength. it tastes horrible but gets the job done. ;)

oxalic32

oxalic32

• Registered Upgraded
  • 505 posts

thats a fucking terrible idea

CCC contains Chlorpheniramine Maleate and a lot of people have easily overdosed on it

this is just another reason why taking advise from people on the internet is fucking dangerous

You are saying the truth. CCC Will get you up and not always kill you. Do you want to play chemistry? Kids to die from that garbage. Pure DXM = safe, unpure as always not safe. You can take a risk but is it really worth it?

Rhythm of Life

Rhythm of Life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,478 posts
Well CCC's can be bad if you take more than 12 which at that point will then exced the daily amount recommended of Chlorpheniramine Maleate of 24mg. At 2mg a pill its not that bad at all. Look who hasn't done their research now...

oxalic32

oxalic32

• Registered Upgraded
  • 505 posts

Well CCC's can be bad if you take more than 12 which at that point will then exced the daily amount recommended of Chlorpheniramine Maleate of 24mg. At 2mg a pill its not that bad at all. Look who hasn't done their research now...

For a full experience people take 900mg (varies on tolerance & weight as always).

That would be 40mg which is an unsafe level. Why in god's name would you recommend someone a drug that unsafe to someone who does not know what they are doing? If he wants a full experience and you call it safe he could die. Don't make things into a joke or competition, this kid could seriously die from bad advice.

enevitable

enevitable

food tv for life mayng

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,165 posts

A lot of people who have taken less then 12 have reported terrible experiences with it as well. As long as you have been around I honestly hoped you would understand the fact that everybody metabolizes differently, therefore that 24mg figure is only a ballpark for some.

I mean please don't tell me you blundered that but tried to pull a 'look who hasn't done their research' :rolleyes:

How embarassing :P

sittinstill9

sittinstill9

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Ok..... so scratch the CCC idea. So what SHOULD I actually get?

enevitable

enevitable

food tv for life mayng

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,165 posts

Ok..... so scratch the CCC idea. So what SHOULD I actually get?

Check this page out, and then browse through erowids experiences vault for the positive trips and look at which products they used/how much/ their body type

http://www.erowid.or...dxm_info2.shtml

do you research before imbibing :D

Stoner420Chick

Stoner420Chick

Blazin Blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,042 posts
Here's what you do if you want to have a good robotrip:

1. Go check out Pandora's Box, the info in there is better than what you'll get here in Recreational Marijuana Use
2. Search
3. Enjoy and let us know how it goes:)

Rhythm of Life

Rhythm of Life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,478 posts

For a full experience people take 900mg (varies on tolerance & weight as always).

That would be 40mg which is an unsafe level. Why in god's name would you recommend someone a drug that unsafe to someone who does not know what they are doing? If he wants a full experience and you call it safe he could die. Don't make things into a joke or competition, this kid could seriously die from bad advice.

900mg is way too high of a plateau for a first time user. Don't bullshit me.

A lot of people who have taken less then 12 have reported terrible experiences with it as well. As long as you have been around I honestly hoped you would understand the fact that everybody metabolizes differently, therefore that 24mg figure is only a ballpark for some.

I mean please don't tell me you blundered that but tried to pull a 'look who hasn't done their research' :rolleyes:

How embarassing :P

Of course people metabolize differently. Thats why the recommended value is always at the lower end of the spectrum. People can report terrible experiences because they don't know how to handle the drug, it all varies person to person. The amount I suggested would be absolutely perfect for him as a first timer and no negative side effects would incur.

LBurna SCT

LBurna SCT

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
take like ten dexalone. only active ingredient is dxm. i took two whole boxes of CCC in less than 24 hours. i was trippin for 3 days straight. fuck those though.

octoganj

octoganj

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
these

Posted Image

DXM is the only active ingredient
but it's only 15mg per gel
and it sucks choking down so many.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users