THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER GOT HIGH: your story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OneWith No Name, Mar 23, 2008.

1. well i was 17, and my friends were smoking and well I just decided that i'll do it..just to see how it is, ya know what its like..and well I don't think I got high, but I felt funny...but the first time I got HIGH was when I was at my buddies house, and smoked half of a blunt to the face...and as I walked back in the house..I kinda forgot I had smoked...or something..and everything started skipping, like a computer game thats choppy...my friend started freaking out cuz his parents home now, and so I started freaking out...got into his room, and well by myself...and I started to enjoy it...I was high....not much of a story tho

2. Well the first time i tried it at my friends house out of his bong but i didnt get high it was just like a headrush...
    But the first time i actually did manage to get high was a week or two later and i hit a vaporizer and my friends lazer and it hit me hard, i ran through the cold in the middle of night back to my house which is prolly a mile or two and i didnt get winded one bit or anything. im a big guy and usually get tired easily but that night i swear to god i had infinite stamina!

3. It was in the beginning of ninth grade, maybe October or something. I had started talking to this junior who was friends with my sister named Landon who casually mentioned that he was about to go smoke weed that day and I was just like, can i come? And he was like, sure why not. So him and my then-boyfriends older sister (who was friends with him) and a few others came to pick me up and we drove down to the railroad tracks and walked along so they could show me some place called The Tressle. So we get to the Tressle, which is this area underneath the railroad tracks surrounded by forrest thats near a little stream with a circle of plenty of rocks perfect for sitting on and sparking up a nice roto. So I start smoking with them out of a pipe and take a loooooong hit and hold it in and end up coughing my brains out. We smoke a couple more bowls after that. So when we're walking back down the railroad tracks back to the car I realize, hey wow I am high. So they drive me to the park and they go "Caroline are you straight? walk in a straight line!"

so I walk in a straight line for awhile and I guess I just kept on walking and I ended up walking all the way home. my friends told me they were calling after me asking what the hell I was doing but I guess I was just so absorbed in walking that I just walked all the way back to my house which was like a mile away. Seemed like the longest walk of my life. then when i got home i ate a shit ton of food 8)

• Like Like x 1
  4. It was 2007 last year, we were both in 9th grade and we went on a ski trip with out school. We stayed in some hotel and me and a friend ryan smoked before we went inside to go to our rooms (neither of us got high before) and we got in the elavator. We get in and just stand there for 5 mins wondering why we wouldnt go to the 3rd floor. then we relize we never hit any buttons and fell to the ground laughing and then our math teacher opneded the elevaotr saying "boy's will be boys" and then we went and munched out in our room :)

5. It was 2007 last year, we were both in 9th grade and we went on a ski trip with out school. We stayed in some hotel and me and a friend ryan smoked before we went inside to go to our rooms (neither of us got high before) and we got in the elavator. We get in and just stand there for 5 mins wondering why we wouldnt go to the 3rd floor. then we relize we never hit any buttons and fell to the ground laughing and then our math teacher opneded the elevaotr saying "boy's will be boys" and then we went and munched out in our room

6. I was in the woods sitting on a log with 3 other friends. They packed me a onie bowl and I got like 3-4 hits of some good nuggz. I didn't feel it until we started to leave and I was walking and I was like my mouth feels like cottons and they're like ooooh thats the kottonmouth and from there on I was soooooooo chopped. I LOVED IT!!! :smoking:After taking a month tolerance break, but have smoked for 3 years , I smoked a bowl got about 5-6 hits and I felt like I was on oxycotton and drunk way more than the first time. I LOVE WEED! :smoking:

7. i got little buzzes from 8 to 15 when i was handed a blunt, i was at some *****z house that i met, and he was offering me a *cough* job, and put me down into his gang or whatever, they game me instructions on what i could do to raise in my set's ranks n shit, n passed the blunt.. lol now that i think about it, it was some GTA shit

8. u have to be 18 to be in these forums kid...

anyways my 1st time high was when i was 13 i cant really remember how it went, all i know was i was so interested in what weed does...

9. it was the summer after my junior yr in high school...it was my friend's bday so we were all chillin and they decided to roll up a few L's. so we were all sittin around and when the L got to me a took a few hits (everyone was shocked).

anyway, i had these sex dice that a girl just bought for me earlier that day and they fell outta my pocket....landing on 'kiss breast' lol. i was sooo high i got up, yelled kiss breast! and decided it would be a good idea to reach out for my boy's chest lol. embarrassing...but unforgettable

10. I was in 9th grade and my friend has just started smoking weed. he asked if i wanted to try it after school and i said sure. so he got like a ten sack of schwag and we just kept smoking and smoking. i couldn't feel it and we ended up smoking quiete a bit.

the first thing i noticed is my vision was laggy. my thoughts were louder. i thought to my self "does my vision usually look like this? do i usually think like this?". it felt like i was in a dream. we leave the tunnel that we were smoking under and the next thing i know i'm baked as fuck. i couldn't even walk straight.

that was a good day.

11. I seem to have started later than you guys, I started in mid-16s and haven't stopped since. The first time was so crazy, I'm like, "The marijuana is taking over me... but I can control it." It truly was crazy.

12. I started during 8th grade summer me and my friend who really hasnt smoked a lot probably 3 times before me went to his friends who was probably in his junior year going onto senior after summer. He was there with his friend that was outa school and we smoked outa the bowl for a bit then lit up 2 blunts. I ended up doing somethings with this girl and thats what happend the first time I got high.

13. the first couple times i smoked i didn't get high, mostly due to shitty weed and lack of knowledge, but the third time i got fucking RIPPED. I had only seen some brown mexican brick weed, so when i saw this light green dank i was astounded that bud could look like that. we started off with a couple bowls out of a homemade piece, then moved onto a gravity bong. I was about 15, and I didn't want to seem like a little kid hanging out with all these older guys, so of course i hit it as hard and as many times as i could. By the end of the night i was talking about how i wanted to write a book about some shit, and only when I was high. I didn't mind all the people laughing at/with me, I felt too good :smoking: overall it was a great experience

14. Uhh, let's see, I began around the end of my freshman year so I was, like, 14. My friend B was having a bonfire out on his property (which is, basically, out in the boonies). Up until that time, I'd pretty much been staunchly anti-drug thanks to DARE, but I was beginning to get really curious and was really just looking for an excuse to try pot. Luckily a buddy of mine, who was avid enjoyer of ganj, was there and packed a bowl.

I recall having absolutely no idea how to inhale and smoked it as if it were a cigarette. It took a couple rotations for someone to notice, but eventually they schooled my sorry ass. Afterwards, I got decently baked. Later, when I got home, I was still pretty buzzed and it was a total trip trying to communicate with my mom. But after a few minutes, she went to bed, and I then proceeded to eat an ENTIRE box of Eggo waffles in like 10 minutes. Then I stumbled upstairs to take a shower-- nearly getting my foot stuck in the toilet and a narrowily avoiding hitting my head on the edge of the bathtub in the process.

All in all, a good first time!

15. Well the first time i got high wasnt the first tme i smoked, well i was in school and wanted to blaze, so me and my friend hit upthe bathroom but then 10 mins later a security guard walks in the bathroom so i dip to class and then get pulled outof my school by my sis and we go to the prks and blaze with the bowl i just got , it is so awsome,, we drove around om my friends golfcart and we were doing 360's , so much fun

16. Well, it was the summer between freshman and sophomore year. My buddy and I took the bus to my brother's house, because he said he was gonna smoke us out. Prior to this I had never smoked, and I really had no idea what to expect.

Within 5 minutes of being there we were passing around the bong and smokin his dank. I coughed a shit load, and was loaded after only a couple hits. When we were smoking I was standing up, and as soon as the high hit me I felt like I needed to lie down. I basically sat there for 10 minutes just looking around not having any idea what was going on. I WAS BLAAAAAAAZED. I felt like my entire body was twitching. My vision was swaying back and forth. I think I drank about 20 cups of water. My bro turned on some crazy ass drum & bass music and I could NOT handle it, so I asked him to turn it off.

After like 5 more minutes, my bro said he wanted us out of his room so my friend and I went out and chilled in the living room. I sat on the couch and didn't move for 4 hours. I wanted to move, I tried to move, my legs just didn't function. We started talkin about some crazy shit, and the famous quote I said is "time is two different things".

After I became a little more sober my friend and I went and spent $50 on chinese food and pigged out & went to sleep :smoking:

17. After about 3 days of smoking pinter bowls and weak dope, none of which got me an actual 'high' feeling, I woke up to a big, bad-ass blunt, rolled with purple haze and a cuban paper. 'Twas the summer after eight grade, and I was stoked to be smoking a blunt. It was me, my brother, my cousin, my sister and her boyfriend, who supplied it that day. As if that wasn't enough, my brother then packed a bowl in his bong and then we smoked a bowl in a glass pipe. I don't remember anything that I ate, or what movie we watched. But I remember feeling sounds, and seeing pictures on the stucco ceiling. Also, that time and a few times after that, I kept seeing a black cat out of the corner of my eye. It was the sketchiest sketch that ever sketched.

18. LMAO, you wish.:laughing:

19. It was 1976,I was 12 at the time,3 of my buddies and I went to Mooneys Woods in West Hartford,CT had a couple of bowls of Columbian Gold in a bowl with no screen,one of my buds pinched the shit from his uncle,that was the begining of the end,don't remember much else:smoking:.

20. Well this isn't my first time smoking, but I consider this the first time I truly got high for the first time ever. Last year in April I was in Peru for about a month. Before that I was a once a day smoker for about a year. Of course I got high plenty of times, but nothing quite like the first time smoking after a month away from home.

So that first time I picked up the bong my dad was taking a nap from the long flight, but I couldn't wait to hit that bong. So I packed a bowl and took a good size hit. I went inside and immediately I felt something different, but it was a feeling difficult to grasp as if it was completely unknown to me. My dog was staring at me, and I went up to her and hugged her telling her I missed her so much and that I loved her. I thought to myself, whoa wtf, I'm never affectionate to my dog lol. Then my body started to feel warm, as if I started getting a fever, but it was comfortable. So I decided to go upstairs and do my favorite thing I love doing when I get blitzed: put on my headphones and listen to music.

As I went up the stairs my heart started beating really fast. This is the first time I was ever scared about my heart. The faster my heart went, the warmer this body sensation became and soon it felt like I was floating. I figured my heart would return to normal soon so I put on the headphones and put on some Pink Floyd. The first song I listened to was Time, and WHOAAAAA. The beginning part where the bells chime scared the fuck out of me, and the intro part was so amazing it was also almost scary. The sounds were so sharp, crisp and clear. It was as if I could hear the hearts of David Gilmour, Roger Waters, and Richard Wright all beating in succession with the music. I got even more scared so I decided to take of the headphones and watch some TV.

The fear continued as I watched TV until this one moment snapped into me. I finally realized that I'm high, and this is what being high truly felt like all along! In my whole 2 years of using cannabis, I have never felt this truly high before in my life! I then realized that I have nothing to fear. The racing heart, the crisp and sharp sounds from the music, it was all apart of the experience! Whoa, what an enlightening feeling it was. Now I went back upstairs to finish listening to Time. But before going to my room, I contemplated going in my dad's room and giving him the biggest hug ever and telling him it was good to be home and that I loved him so much. But with eyes bloodshot red, I figured it would be a bad idea, so I just went to my room and continued listening to time.

Holy fuck, listening to Time was one of the greatest moments of my life then. When that guitar solo came along, it was as if I was floating in a sea of clouds in heaven. I collapsed on my bed at the moment of the guitar solo, totally soaring like bird as David Gilmour hypnotized me with his Fender Telecaster. It was so beautiful. It was the greatest moment of my life. Nothing else was better than this, not sex, not rolling, not any other drug, not any other moment.

After the song ended I began realizing so many important things that I learned while in Peru. I finally started believing that God perhaps does exist. So many bad things happened to me while I was in Peru that I started to question why God would allow such horrible things and really resenting him for it. But at that moment, I realized that God created hardships so we can always overcome them. And this allows us to learn from them and improved ourselves from them. This was actually probably the first moment in my life I began to believe that God really does exist, because everything that happened in Peru happened for a reason, and that reason is for our strive to better ourselves. I was so grateful of this.

It was as if I was communicating with God himself. While I was realizing all this I was typing it all down in microsoft word so that I wouldn't forget (cuz I forget things I realize a lot when I'm high). And to this day I still have that word document saved on my computer, which I still look back to once in a while.

And this was my first time ever truly experiencing the high from THC. Since this day my love for cannabis has never ceased to exist. The plant will forever be entwined in my life, and I thank God for allowing this entheogen on the planet.

• Like Like x 1