How to hide plants for helicopters and still get sunlight?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cody8892000, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Grab a bunch of cobwebs----the artificial stuff from a costume shop. Usually places like Party City have it. Make sure your weed is camouflaged deep within tomato plants, or something green. Anyone who dares to walk through all those cobwebs deserves the plants if you know what I mean. I plant my weed in 5 gallon buckets from Home Depot. I grow the seeds in Miracle Grow. I place the buckets out into the early sun; make sure to have my courtyard locked up as well. If a chopper flying overhead sees my plants there's not a lot to do. Some planters get artificial flowers from the dollar store and affix them to the marijuana plants. Makes the plants look like they are producing pretty yellow flowers. What can you do? Not a whole lot.

2. You can use sunscreen material. It will block a potion of the light you receive but it would work. They even make it in green. Or you can build a green house and grow them in there. It would be too hard for them to make out what's inside from the air.

3. Check if its a flying zone or not dude. Your probbly fine . Spread out the plants.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. use a ion generator too produce enough power for you're magnetic plasma force field  and power up you're anti-air tomahawk missiles..