Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

foods that enhance your high

• Please log in to reply

GrandaddyPurps

GrandaddyPurps

born in the mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,125 posts
I always hear how sugar and eating in general kills your high, but does anyone know of anything you can eat or drink to increase your high? Yes i know I could just smoke more weed but ima broke ass muthafucka. :(

scoobydooby67

scoobydooby67

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,746 posts
ox·y·mo·ron (ŏk'sē-môr'ŏn', -mōr'-) Pronunciation Key
n. pl. ox·y·mo·ra (-môr'ə, -mōr'ə) or ox·y·mo·rons
A rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined, as in a deafening silence and a mournful optimist.

AbsoluttADDY

AbsoluttADDY

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
If your looking for a more energetic high you could try drinking an energy drink like monster or something while you are cheifing.
Just an idea. I would just eat right befor you toke though that way you will be full and will stay high longer

Blueflame1986

Blueflame1986

Gallon bag Zip-Locs

• Old School
  • 1,163 posts
I don't think there are any "normal" meals or drinks which will make you higher. Maybe eat some shrooms or drink some codeine? Ha just kidding but sadly once your high I think the only way to get higher is to smoke more:smoke:

chiiba

chiiba

smokin' that cheeba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,432 posts

ox·y·mo·ron (ŏk'sē-môr'ŏn', -mōr'-) Pronunciation Key
n. pl. ox·y·mo·ra (-môr'ə, -mōr'ə) or ox·y·mo·rons
A rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined, as in a deafening silence and a mournful optimist.

I lol'd

werejustaband

werejustaband

tokin' on the pop

• Registered Upgraded
  • 161 posts
if your not against taking pills, one percocet and a shit load of newports will keep you high for 3 hours.

Royalblunts

Royalblunts

Full Baked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 729 posts
ha...if u eat a firecracker u will get higher

oxalic32

oxalic32

• Registered Upgraded
  • 505 posts
The only way to get higher is to take in more THC. You could not lose your high as quickly if you eat the right things at the right times. A bunch of sugar right after a smoke session could decimate your high.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users