Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How is it in Atlanta, GA?

• Please log in to reply

EP879

EP879

Apple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 780 posts
I'm going to GaTech next year so I'll be spending the majority of my time there for the next few years. So, I wanna know how the bud is, abundancy, and price?

I'm sure there's some Atlanta tokers out there. :wave:

scoobydooby67

scoobydooby67

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,746 posts
atlanta's cool if youre white.

EP879

EP879

Apple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 780 posts

Well, poo, cuz I'm asian.

dle_240

dle_240

Dark Gambit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,435 posts

lol, I hate to say it but he is right. I'm glade I have white friend though.

doob3r

doob3r

Shut Up Legs!

• Old School
  • 9,595 posts
atlanta is all good i guess im down there quite a bit

twistpro420

twistpro420

Proud American

• Registered Upgraded
  • 491 posts
go to boulevard ave. u can find some good deals and crazy good bud or u can go to 5 points if ur scared about going into the hood

EP879

EP879

Apple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 780 posts
Well, anyone know how prices are? For kb, and headies?

Oh, and why only if I'm white? Racism?

Btw, I'm going there with my chill white hippy friend, but yea...seriously?

Sage of Salvia

Sage of Salvia

Conjunta fumador

• Old School
  • 940 posts
OZ of purp for 100$, theres no problem with racist people, but I'm white so.... I wouldn't advise fucking with people, or going to the hood. Theres some BAD places around their, you'll prolly never see em.

EP879

EP879

Apple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 780 posts

OZ of purp for 100$, theres no problem with racist people, but I'm white so.... I wouldn't advise fucking with people, or going to the hood. Theres some BAD places around their, you'll prolly never see em.

Well, I doubt it'll be a problem especially on Georgia Tech's campus. I've lived with white people my entire life, so whatever. "purp" is a pretty generic term. mids, kb, dank?

sphinx13

sphinx13

blade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,223 posts
I live in the ATL. I actually got a couple freinds a tech and ones a real big dealer. The prices I get:
8 of mids -20
o of mids -100
8 of beasters - 40-50
o of beasters - 250
8 of headies - 60
o of headies - 350+
8 of sick headies -70
o of sick headies - 400
The purp i can get like 20 mins north of atl is soo fucking good. its smells like diesel oil and is so dense.

OZ of purp for 100$

That can't be the same purp i'm talking about. only a retard would sell it for that.

purpleblaze

purpleblaze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 331 posts

Yeah I really don't know what the fuck your talking about, but anyways...

Atlanta is a pretty tight city, and there is definitely of plenty of dank ass bud, just be prepared to pay. If you want a better deal, you're gonna have to go to the hood, where ,contrary to sterotypes, there is definitely some fire ass weed (as long as you've got a connect). With the advent of the hip-hop industry, I have found that, at least where I stay in east atlanta, there is an abundence of Kush and purp.

scoobydooby67

scoobydooby67

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,746 posts

Yeah I really don't know what the fuck your talking about, but anyways.

in real life i doubt you could look me in the eyes and tell me atlanta doesnt have the most racist police force second only to birmingham, AL.

purpleblaze

purpleblaze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 331 posts

in real life i doubt you could look me in the eyes and tell me atlanta doesnt have the most racist police force second only to birmingham, AL.

Oh, yeah I would definitely concede that profiling is out of control in the city, even though the majority of the police force is black. I honestly didn't know what you meant by your little comment.

MindControl

MindControl

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Atlanta has a LOT of dope boys so you can get bud for CHEAP in the right places. I get bud from my BLACK friend cuz he goes to the places i dont like to go to and he gets some decent mids for..
25 for 1/4
90 for oz
1000 for 1lb

At Ga tech you will have NO problem finding good bud. I know several asians who toke everyday and get some really good shit for a decent price

EP879

EP879

Apple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 780 posts
Hopefully, I can keep up my tokin' there (3-5 times a day), but seeing as I'm going to face a workload as an engineering (not sure yet, undeclared) major I probably won't. Still, as long as I can pick up some phat kb or some headies in bulk, I'm straight.

Oh, I know the mj laws in Georgia are terrible just like CT, where I'm from, but how is law enforcement in Atlanta like about MJ?

I've lived in a rich white suburb for the vast majority of my life so there's no real crime goin' on and the pigs are just dicks to young people, especially about burnin'. This is the first time since I was a baby that I will be living in a city so I'm figurin' the cops have better things to do. So yea, what's the low down on that?

Trivium 420

Trivium 420

I'm freakin out man

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
have fun bro, should of chose UGA though...

uRbAnDieSeL*ATL

uRbAnDieSeL*ATL

oh so h3tty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,213 posts
i live in west atl area, it's alright. my guy just got a new kush and mids hookup over in the east part of the city, we gotta go to a fuckin traphouse to get our bud which is really sketchy since we gotta go into the hood, but it's worth it..

in my area, we all mostly smoke blunts with mids. theres dank and dro in the area, but it's really fuckin expensive.

stonerboywonder

stonerboywonder

What are we talking about

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,348 posts
i got a friend from atlanta and he said even the shittiest of mids is better than the dank i get here but i dont know if theres any truth to that. we just have to ship in all our dank here. mine all comes from atlanta though.

EP879

EP879

Apple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 780 posts

i live in west atl area, it's alright. my guy just got a new kush and mids hookup over in the east part of the city, we gotta go to a fuckin traphouse to get our bud which is really sketchy since we gotta go into the hood, but it's worth it..

in my area, we all mostly smoke blunts with mids. theres dank and dro in the area, but it's really fuckin expensive.

What is really expensive? I live in CT right now so I'm already used to some pretty high prices. Here, I can get some pretty good dank for about 280/zip. It's not headies, but it's definitely better than some beasters and has a nice diesely smell to it.

Oh, and again, law enforcement question mark?

sphinx13

sphinx13

blade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,223 posts

This is the first time since I was a baby that I will be living in a city so I'm figurin' the cops have better things to do. So yea, what's the low down on that?

Yea that's true most of the time in the city but in places like decatur, the cops have nothing better to do than fuck with people and give traffic tickets.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users