Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

THC + Vitamin C in the morning, or whenever you wake up

• Please log in to reply

fatblunts9-5-4

fatblunts9-5-4

Diabolical Wordsmith

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,132 posts
Man...this morning i packed my self a fat bowl in the Air Gravitron of unnamed SUPER fire nug which was a little moist and undercured at first but some secondary curing did wonders, even brought out some crazy colors. Ofcourse i monstered it in 2 hits, which is ridiculous if you have hit these things before. And as intense as that was i barely even noticed thanks to my glass of dole 100% juice pineapple orange juice.

Im a firm believer that if you drink/eat/ingest a lot of vitamin C your less likely to get sick. My cold P.O.J. and caliente fuegos refreshes me and wakes me up. Its how i start my day. I know a few of my friends share this ritual, add in a ciggarette some food, but what's your THC and Vitamin C wake up routine?

Gatson

Gatson

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 655 posts
I hear ya on this one. I've never tried it and will probably never take the time to, but it does sound quite refreshing. Wake and bake is refreshing enough, add some juice and you can't go wrong.

Scythe

Scythe

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
Alot of times i eat a banana while i'm smokin. It helps the throat alot, and it gets better with every bite:smoking:.

fatblunts9-5-4

fatblunts9-5-4

Diabolical Wordsmith

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,132 posts
there we go...potassium...good shit

twistpro420

twistpro420

Proud American

• Registered Upgraded
  • 491 posts
i'll just eat a weed brownie and drink a glass of milk or some OJ and be on my way to class

Skreech

Skreech

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
get this.

i used to have the worse shit in my lungs, my longs were like filled with resin and i'd cough that shit up and spit out mucus and stuff. i'd smoke a half a pack a day and 2 or more blunts for at least a month. and thats what got them nasty as fuck.

but since i did all that i drank all my cokes and dr. peppers so i've just been drinking the only the we have left, orange juice. now my lungs aren't as bad and i've noticed a big difference. i used weeze when i exhaled. but now im pretty damn good. i still got a little weeze but its a lot better.
  • 210hustla likes this

Scythe

Scythe

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
I'd have to say that my favorite thing to drink is apple juice though, it really helps for me cause it generates alot of spit. Idk how much this pertains to morning smoking, but getting a 100% fruit smoothie is deffinetly a good choice while smoking.

Guest_together_*

Guest_together_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I don't think we get nearly enough vitamin c in our bodies as we need. Back in the day we had tons and tons of fresh fruit in our diets..the rda for vit c is too low (60mg). I take 2,000 mg/day..taking 500mg at every meal (body can only metabolize so much at once). Your immune system will be top notch. It's all about keeping a good amount of vitamin c in you at all times. There are tons of scientist that believe vitamin c in megadoses can cure a variety of different diseases and ailments..i think so too.

JimmyPocketz

JimmyPocketz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts
good deal

Mike.

Mike.

Bitchin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 960 posts
I love orange juice and feel great drinking it. It just is somethign that I enjoy to have cause it tastes so well and I know it's good for me. Along with grapefruits and clementines they are like candy from God.

mhughes

mhughes

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,358 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users