Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

bong or pipe ideas

• Please log in to reply

T3h C0rps3

T3h C0rps3

Avid Vegetable Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 248 posts
OK... So I have no bong or pipe.. or, well let me clear it up..

I only have a gravity bong, and a little pipe I made from bamboo and a socket.
But I don't have any like store bought apparatus, like pretty colorful glass bowls and stuffz.

So anyways,
Does anyone have any suggestions on making a pipe, or bong that I can use. Just household objects, but one that will last, not like an apple and stuff.. ya know?

Similar Topics: bong or pipe ideas     x

chronix

chronix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,162 posts
I've made quite a few lasting homemades, so here's some ideas:

For a pipe: take the empty tube from a pen and simply stick a tin-foil bowl on the end.

For a bong: find a good plastic bottle. I've used many different kinds, but my favorites are Smart Water bottles and Gatorade bottles. Heat up a knife, and poke a hold where you want the stem to stick in. Use an empty tube from a pen for the stem, and make a tin-foil bowl. To attach the stem, use tape (electical tape works well) or use a hot glue gun. Try to make it as airtight as possible.

For a steamroller: take an empty toilet paper roll, an empty paper towal roll, or any other cylander of your choice. Then take a nut (the kind the goes with bolts) and tape it to the top of the cylander. This acts as the bowl. Simply poke a hole for the smoke and you're good to go.

For a bubbler/small bong: perscription medicine bottles make great bubblers, however, instead of sticking the stem on the side, stick it straight down through the lid. Next, stick some plastic tubing (could even be a straw) next to the stem, but make sure it only sticks into the bottle a little ways. Use a tin-foil bowl and smoke up!

Making a tin-foil bowl: this can be hard in you don't know how. Take a very small cylander (like the very inside of a pen, the thing that holds the ink) and roll the tin-foil around it. Make sure it stays VERY loose on one end. Then, simply use your hand-craft skills to sculpt the end into a bowl. Use electrical tape it needed.

T3h C0rps3

T3h C0rps3

Avid Vegetable Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 248 posts

I've made quite a few lasting homemades, so here's some ideas:

For a pipe: take the empty tube from a pen and simply stick a tin-foil bowl on the end.

For a bong: find a good plastic bottle. I've used many different kinds, but my favorites are Smart Water bottles and Gatorade bottles. Heat up a knife, and poke a hold where you want the stem to stick in. Use an empty tube from a pen for the stem, and make a tin-foil bowl. To attach the stem, use tape (electical tape works well) or use a hot glue gun. Try to make it as airtight as possible.

For a steamroller: take an empty toilet paper roll, an empty paper towal roll, or any other cylander of your choice. Then take a nut (the kind the goes with bolts) and tape it to the top of the cylander. This acts as the bowl. Simply poke a hole for the smoke and you're good to go.

For a bubbler/small bong: perscription medicine bottles make great bubblers, however, instead of sticking the stem on the side, stick it straight down through the lid. Next, stick some plastic tubing (could even be a straw) next to the stem, but make sure it only sticks into the bottle a little ways. Use a tin-foil bowl and smoke up!

Making a tin-foil bowl: this can be hard in you don't know how. Take a very small cylander (like the very inside of a pen, the thing that holds the ink) and roll the tin-foil around it. Make sure it stays VERY loose on one end. Then, simply use your hand-craft skills to sculpt the end into a bowl. Use electrical tape it needed.

awesome.. thanks man, I never heard of steamroller before. hahaha, And I like the idea of the bubbler, I am definitely going to try that soon.

Thanks again!

NevrADullMoment

NevrADullMoment

Greeeeeeeen is fun to say

• Registered Upgraded
  • 407 posts
Tinfoil = Bad.

The hardest part about making a homemade bong is the bowl, so here are some bowl ideas.

Bullet casings are good, just pop out the primer and add a stem.

Wood is less desirable but works just fine. Take some 3/4 in. doweling and drill a hole in one end, then turn it over and drill a smaller hole through the other end for a stem.

Ratchet sockets are a stoners best friend. Find one that fits the bill, add a stem and go to town.

My advice is to go to your local hardware store and browse. Bowl/ bong material can usually be found in abundance and can be bought for under 5 bucks. Just don't buy any copper, aluminum or PVC; more Bad.

I have never owned any fancy glass or professional pieces, and applaud you for your ingenuity.

T3h C0rps3

T3h C0rps3

Avid Vegetable Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 248 posts

Just don't buy any copper, aluminum or PVC; more Bad.

Ohhh didn't know that... well I did about aluminum, like cans and stuff, but not copper or PVC, thanks for the heads up

I have never owned any fancy glass or professional pieces, and applaud you for your ingenuity.

Thanks, I just like being crafty I guess... Not like, making a scrapbook, but I love taking lame items, and making cool useful items. hahah, and I love growing plants, from vegetables to bonsai trees.

I will probably sometime in my life buy a little bowl, but thats it. I like bowls because if I pack it good, then I am set for like 5 hours.. just reach - light - suck - put down
you don't have to pack it every damn time like a GB

Yea, I'm running out of my smaller sized sockets, and I only had 1 screen from my faucets, for a large socket which is in my medium sized GB, I love that baby

chronix

chronix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,162 posts

Tinfoil = Bad.

Tin-foil = just fine. The melting point for the tin-foil and all of the bad chemicals in it is VERY high. If it makes you more comfertable, you can let the bowl cool off between hits or something.

T3h C0rps3

T3h C0rps3

Avid Vegetable Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 248 posts
cool, thanks for clearing that up chronix.. but does tinfoil come in like, the same way aluminum foil does?

seeeeyaaaa

seeeeyaaaa

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
you can avoid getting a head ache or burning any bad fumes when smoking out of aluminum foil if you light it first before you smoke, just hold the lighter over all of it, burning off fumes you don't really want to smoke.. it's a trick for hookah users, but same idea applies for making pipes

NevrADullMoment

NevrADullMoment

Greeeeeeeen is fun to say

• Registered Upgraded
  • 407 posts

Tin-foil = just fine. The melting point for the tin-foil and all of the bad chemicals in it is VERY high. If it makes you more comfertable, you can let the bowl cool off between hits or something.

Yah, I can't really talk about "tin-foil" 'cause I have never seen it. Around where I am, we call the stuff we wrap leftovers in "aluminum-foil". And that shit really is bad for you for the same reason as aluminum based antiperspirants.

oxalic32

oxalic32

• Registered Upgraded
  • 505 posts
Buy a bowl piece, a dremel, and diamond bits. Take your favorite glass and make it into a bong. Look around there are guides. Diamond bits are around $8 not what some people think they cost.

T3h C0rps3

T3h C0rps3

Avid Vegetable Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 248 posts

Buy a bowl piece, a dremel, and diamond bits. Take your favorite glass and make it into a bong. Look around there are guides. Diamond bits are around $8 not what some people think they cost.

good idea! but i don't have money to float around, even $8 for the bit. I got laid off, so I haven't even bought green for atleast a month. but once I do get some money I'm gonna get some carving tools and all that good stuff and make some custom wood bowls. I got a nice little bamboo pipe I made, but I used a socket for the bowl so its not that appealing. haha
but someday I will have my monster tree trunk pipe! yaay:hello:

Quality product

Quality product

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
just go to a headshop and buy a nice glass bong or pipe. It would be a lot better than a homemaid one.

FuglyFungus

FuglyFungus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,102 posts
Heres mine. Video of me hitting it was well. Was pretty easy to make for a bong that has an "ice catcher". Ill try to tell you how I made it if you need help.

http://forum.grassci...hetto-bong.html

hmxx

hmxx

CoD 1.3/1.5

• Registered Upgraded
  • 271 posts
I recently made a pretty good bong out of a beer bottle, outside of a pen for the shaft, and rachet piece for the bowl. This is the third bong i've made out of glass. I used a drill to drill a hole in the glass. It hits alot better than you think it would. I like making my homemade shit out of glass instead of plastic because it lasts untill you break it. Making one is a process, If you want to make one you can pm me with any q's.

con310

con310

-Toke Till You Croak-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 314 posts
I really want to make a bong out of one of those plastic bears that holds the fukin honey/.

anyone know what I would need?

samr

samr

sk

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
I made a sick bubbler out of an old film canister thing. Drilled a hole in the top, smaller than the socket I was using as a bowl. Forced the socket in (airtight) with a part of a pen as the downstem. Take another pen tube, drill another hole, force it in for the mouthpiece. make a little carb and you're set. Took me like ten minutes and it hits like a champ.

Smokin*Buddah

Smokin*Buddah

Humanist

• Bronze Member
  • 1,247 posts

T3h C0rps3

T3h C0rps3

Avid Vegetable Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 248 posts
well... for 1, I don't have money to buy stuffs. and 2, I love crafting stuff.. half the fun for me is creating a smoking apparatus, and then trying it out afterwards, to see if its worth keeping :) Def gonna try one of the glass bongs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users