Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to smoke out of a hookah?

• Please log in to reply

phishstyx

phishstyx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 317 posts
So do you smoke weed like you would tobacco out of a hookah? I just want to know how to optimally smoke it. Do I put it in the bowl and put tinfoil over the top and put coal on it or just light it directly in the bowl. Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics: How to smoke out of a hookah?     x

kevjr

kevjr

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
just use a liter in the bowl a coal just vaporizes it to fast to git you hight

dahcetmoht

dahcetmoht

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts
I always mix a rillo's worth of weed with my favorite flavors.. weed+mint+whatever
If you can, use mint :P. My favorite flavor.. it cools your throat and tastes good.

But put the shisha in first 3/4 of the bowl full then get a rillos worth of weed and mix it all around in the shisha and smoke it how you would normally.

littlepinkbong

littlepinkbong

Wake n' Bake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 609 posts
Damn, I've always wanted to smoke out of a hookah.

J-Pimp.

J-Pimp.

Chronnoisseur

• Old School
  • 3,229 posts
i like to do a layer of shisha, alayer of weed, layer of shisha, layer of weed etc until its full, then put the tinfoil on, the coal on, and rip it for like an hour!

hashaman

hashaman

Cannastudent

• Registered Upgraded
  • 828 posts

just use a liter in the bowl a coal just vaporizes it to fast to git you hight

...No. First off, when weed comes in direct contact with flame you're actually burning a portion of the psycoactives off. This is why vapes conserve weed/get you higher. Secondly, vaporization occurs at a lower temperature than flame so your statement doesn't make any sense regardless.

i like to do a layer of shisha, alayer of weed, layer of shisha, layer of weed etc until its full, then put the tinfoil on, the coal on, and rip it for like an hour!

This is how I'll load the bowl if it's just my girl and I smoking, but if there are any more than three people in on the sess I'm loading the bowl almost entirely with weed using just enough shisha to cover the holes. If any of you have done this you may have notice that the weed very easily catches fire from coal's heat ruining the taste and smoothness. I got to thinking... shisha is extremely moist, so why load dry weed in a hookah? I started putting 1/8-1/4 tsp of water in every grinder-full of weed (about 2gs) and the bowl smokes wonderfully every time.

Note I use natural charcoals that burn a bit hotter than quicklights.

dle_240

dle_240

Dark Gambit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,435 posts

...No. First off, when weed comes in direct contact with flame you're actually burning a portion of the psycoactives off. This is why vapes conserve weed/get you higher. Secondly, vaporization occurs at a lower temperature than flame so your statement doesn't make any sense regardless.

This is how I'll load the bowl if it's just my girl and I smoking, but if there are any more than three people in on the sess I'm loading the bowl almost entirely with weed. If any of you have done this you may have notice that the weed very easily catches fire from coal's heat ruining the taste and smoothness. I got to thinking... shisha is extremely moist, so why load dry weed in a hookah? I started putting 1/8-1/4 tsp of water in every grinder-full of weed (about 2gs) and the bowl smokes wonderfully every time.

Note I use natural charcoals that burn a bit hotter than quicklights.

Wow, great tip. I'm going to try that later on today.

My Fax

My Fax

Just the Fax, Ma'am

• Old School
  • 4,080 posts
Hookahs = Tobacco

Weed is a complete waste in them.

cornerthat

cornerthat

T-break till I wake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 781 posts

Hookahs = Tobacco

fo sho

hashaman

hashaman

Cannastudent

• Registered Upgraded
  • 828 posts
Why ever would you say such a thing?

Moreso, offer me proof otherwise and I'll stop smoking out of my hookah on a near-daily basis.

Idontevensmoke

Idontevensmoke

Thunderfucker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 383 posts
Bud smokes great out of a hookah, and it gets you super stoned;). I usually mix it in with the shisha, allowing the buds to mix into the tobacco's molasses, allowing it to burn slower, and smoother. Most occasions, I put much more buds than shisha. However, you can mix it to any ratio you prefer, a well recommended ratio would be half and half. The best method of doing this, would be to grind your buds, or break it up to small bits and mix it in with the tobacco in the bowl. You can't go wrong here. Good luck! :smoking:

stotheimon

stotheimon

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
just take out your big shisha bowl, replace with a bowl from a bong, fill with ganja/hash and then smoke it

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts

Hookahs = Tobacco

Learn how to hit a hookah then, cause if you think it's a waste your doin somethin wrong ;)

hashaman

hashaman

Cannastudent

• Registered Upgraded
  • 828 posts

just take out your big shisha bowl, replace with a bowl from a bong, fill with ganja/hash and then smoke it

The whole point of a hookah is that you vaporize the herb... if you want to just smoke it grab a bong.

cornerthat

cornerthat

T-break till I wake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 781 posts
if you have to go through a manual of steps just to get some good smoke out of a piece, then i dont consider it good :)

phishstyx

phishstyx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 317 posts
Thanks for the advice yall, I think the verdict will be mixing it with the shisha. I am low on that so I'll hit that up this week and wait till the weekend for the hookah. I'll make sure to post some pics for yall. Again thanks for the advice. Like always GC pulls through again.

phishstyx

phishstyx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 317 posts
BTW here is a pic of here
Posted Image

Dro man

Dro man

Saint augustine smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 603 posts
hookahs rip with bud in them

i picked up an eighth of sum kush last weekend and matched a bowl with my friend (ended up bein like almost a 3 g bowl) but any ways it went around quite a lot of times on like six heads
i usually just use a lighter

Mike.

Mike.

Bitchin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 960 posts
used a hookah with a bowl full of only bud at my buddys house for a party back in november.
the bowl had to be 5g or so it got everyone soooo stoned...ton of people just hitting ont he hoses it was a great time.

yaners

yaners

I'm a do whatever I like

• Registered Upgraded
  • 549 posts
vaporizors are the best brah

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users