Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How To Light a Dead Lighter?

• Please log in to reply

qwerty man

qwerty man

Since '08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,787 posts
I'm upstairs and my parents are downstairs; I'm trying to light this J so I can smoke, but my BIC ran out. Anyone got any ideas on how to light a dead lighter?

Demari

Demari

• Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts
if it's out of fluid theres nothign you can do
if the flint thing is broke then... mayb if you have any other empty litres laying around you can hold the gas and spark ti with the other lighter

crasstastic

crasstastic

Registered Abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 999 posts
if its out of fluid, there's no way its going to light.

if its an issue with the flint or spring or something else, but the fluid is dispensing, find another flame, hold your bic up to it and press down on the red part. voila, flame

Guest_dangermouse_*

Guest_dangermouse_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Rub it until its warm, that usually works...

Or, and this is kind of stupid, paint nail varnish on the metal...though I doubt you have any.

Guest_110100100420_*

Guest_110100100420_*
Spray the end with axe, or something else flammable. Wipe off the plastic part and light it. DO NOT USE VERY MUCH.

Be careful, you can really burn your fingers if you get some on them.

Extracurricular

Extracurricular

Unregistered User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 692 posts
the oven.. ? or stove. maybe a magnifying glass.

Demari

Demari

• Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts
also if u can get to your ktichen and have tooth picks + a candle you can spark a flame off the toothpicks on a stove (electric works too because tahst what i use) and than light the candle and bring it wherever... or if you only have one or the other you can try to manage to bring the flamed toothpick upstairs but it will be hard lol..

.Ret3p^

.Ret3p^

edit the sad parts

• Bronze Member
  • 2,530 posts

CanibasConsumer

CanibasConsumer

Orange Destiny

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,027 posts
get a battery and a staple :smoking:
<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/1037835/survive_fire_from_a_battery_and_staple.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed><br><font size = 1><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1037835/survive_fire_from_a_battery_and_staple/">Survive! Fire From A Battery And Staple</a> - <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/">Click here for more home videos</a></font>

wnamtchabwl?

wnamtchabwl?

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 120 posts
its called a prison match

get some of the lint of of your socks roll it into a piece of paper then strike the lighter so the sparks hit the lint

Guest_grimreefer420_*

Guest_grimreefer420_*

yell at it

hahah fuckin funny man

-ty-

-ty-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 228 posts
just go to the stove and quickly light it.
turn on the exhaust so the smoke doesn't go everywhere when you light it, then just sprint upstairs back to your room.

stonednhappy

stonednhappy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 368 posts
sometimes when my lighter isnt around I would go down to my stove with a chopstick and run back up to my room with the flame, my mom saw once but my parents were pretty chill with me smoking but not so much now

My Fax

My Fax

Just the Fax, Ma'am

• Old School
  • 4,080 posts

its called a prison match

get some of the lint of of your socks roll it into a piece of paper then strike the lighter so the sparks hit the lint

Word.

Use tissue paper, and get like a dime-sized amount of lint.

(props to Les Stroud)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users