• by insanoweird
  • Mar 15 2008 05:03 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• insanoweird
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:03 PM

Has anyone ever noticed this? I work at a grocery store and weigh produce all the time...

People buy pounds and pounds of produce and it doesn't ever look the same size as the same weight of weed.

I guess weed is just fluffy like that.

:smoking:
Replies (10)

• FrostAie
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:05 PM

considering good weed is small small leaves with crystals and hairs if it was like a rock it would be diff

• Seasoned User

• Dread7Green
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:11 PM

Kinda.. I love how weed is so small and when your dealing w/ it you hate to waste/drop/loose any.. like ill make sure to get every little bit, that shit is precious :D

-Dave:smoking:

• New to the Green

• jdogg6590
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 06:13 PM

Kinda.. I love how weed is so small and when your dealing w/ it you hate to waste/drop/loose any.. like ill make sure to get every little bit, that shit is precious :D

ha, exactly what i do

• oh so high

• BudBuddy7
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 347 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 06:19 PM

i always roll with the piece of paper under my bowl, j or blunt so i can save every little bit.

• da_boss213
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 457 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 06:24 PM

ha, exactly what i do

i always roll with the piece of paper under my bowl, j or blunt so i can save every little bit.

ha ha dont we all:hello:

• Lets Go Get Stoned

• Markusha
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 06:39 PM

yea....gotta make sure none is wasted. Like when you're rolling, and some falls out the end, "shit shit, pick it up and stuff it back in there!"

• Hojubobdan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 06:54 PM

ya saying u have an oz of weed is the coolest thing. oz of anything else it isnt that much but an oz of weed is like damn i have a lot of weed.

• The Sativa Cyborg

• aguy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:19 PM

Well produce is usually fresh and full of water, whereas our weed is relatively dried out.

• fluffernuuutttttteerr

• Vikesfan911
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:34 PM

haha yeah, its because weed as a substance is really light.

To answer to the dude who says he uses a piece of paper under his bowl or when hes rolling a j, so do I, then I shape it into a funnel, fit it to an open end of the joint and pour it in then twist a bitch shut haha

• SillyRabbitTrichsAre4kids

• Tuk2
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,748 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:46 PM

I pack bowls and j's in a plastic lid to a lays stax chips can. when done busting up the nugs, you pinch the yellow top/tray and it folds to a nice cone with a spout and you can pour your weed/tap the side to get it together from there and pour it in a bowl or whatever. no cleanup.

(also my stash spot)

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users