Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

An ounce of weed looks like way more than an ounce of anything else

• Please log in to reply

insanoweird

insanoweird

• Registered Upgraded
  • 264 posts
Has anyone ever noticed this? I work at a grocery store and weigh produce all the time...

People buy pounds and pounds of produce and it doesn't ever look the same size as the same weight of weed.

I guess weed is just fluffy like that.

:smoking:

FrostAie

FrostAie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,892 posts
considering good weed is small small leaves with crystals and hairs if it was like a rock it would be diff

Dread7Green

Dread7Green

Seasoned User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,235 posts
Kinda.. I love how weed is so small and when your dealing w/ it you hate to waste/drop/loose any.. like ill make sure to get every little bit, that shit is precious :D

-Dave:smoking:

jdogg6590

jdogg6590

New to the Green

• Registered Upgraded
  • 139 posts

Kinda.. I love how weed is so small and when your dealing w/ it you hate to waste/drop/loose any.. like ill make sure to get every little bit, that shit is precious :D

ha, exactly what i do

BudBuddy7

BudBuddy7

oh so high

• Registered Upgraded
  • 347 posts

i always roll with the piece of paper under my bowl, j or blunt so i can save every little bit.

da_boss213

da_boss213

• Registered Upgraded
  • 457 posts

ha, exactly what i do

i always roll with the piece of paper under my bowl, j or blunt so i can save every little bit.

ha ha dont we all:hello:

Markusha

Markusha

Lets Go Get Stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 219 posts
yea....gotta make sure none is wasted. Like when you're rolling, and some falls out the end, "shit shit, pick it up and stuff it back in there!"

Hojubobdan

Hojubobdan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 113 posts
ya saying u have an oz of weed is the coolest thing. oz of anything else it isnt that much but an oz of weed is like damn i have a lot of weed.

aguy

aguy

The Sativa Cyborg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 139 posts
Well produce is usually fresh and full of water, whereas our weed is relatively dried out.

Vikesfan911

Vikesfan911

fluffernuuutttttteerr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,168 posts
haha yeah, its because weed as a substance is really light.

To answer to the dude who says he uses a piece of paper under his bowl or when hes rolling a j, so do I, then I shape it into a funnel, fit it to an open end of the joint and pour it in then twist a bitch shut haha

Tuk2

Tuk2

SillyRabbitTrichsAre4kids

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,748 posts
I pack bowls and j's in a plastic lid to a lays stax chips can. when done busting up the nugs, you pinch the yellow top/tray and it folds to a nice cone with a spout and you can pour your weed/tap the side to get it together from there and pour it in a bowl or whatever. no cleanup.

(also my stash spot)

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users