Christianity has been debunked once and for all

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by citizen abuse, Mar 14, 2008.

1. It's back from the dead!

Praise Jesus

2. Is it unrealistic to expect that the one, Jesus, who was supposed to have been one in the same with God, the being who supposedly created the universe and all life, would've demonstrated some knowledge of what in the hell it was he created? Particularly when it clearly would've been to his advantage to have done so?:

Christianity's many fatal flaws

3. It's even worse than that when it comes to religion and its power over people.

Look at Scientology. We know for a FACT who founded that. In fact, there are still people alive today who knew the founder PERSONALLY.

And yet people still believe in Xenu, which is the textbook definition of are-you-fucking-kidding-me.

Religion has little to do with facts. Never has. Never will.

Religion is about power and control. Always has been. Always will be.

Once you accept this, you'll realize that the only way religion could ever be debunked is if you removed the desire for greed and control.

Which, ironically enough, will take a true apocalypse to occur for that to ever happen.

4. Beautiful post [​IMG]

5. It appears someone has taken down the website?

The only way I can see any religion being "debunked" is with some kind of machine that would instantly grant you multiple different perspectives on all religions through some kind of mind manipulation lol

6. Thanks to God for creating hell and then forcing me to jump through hoops so he won't force me in it? If I tie you up and set fire to your house, but only agree to save you if you fulfill my demnds am I worthy of glory and thanks?

7. Just because God is at fault, does not mean He doesn't exist. It was actually done through prayers of Azazel, that this 'hell' was created.

And you claiming that God would not have known what He has created, is foolish.

8. Here's something to put in your pipe and inhale on: If there were a thousand planets like the earth of equivalent size and population scattered across the universe, the Christian god would have approximately .0057 seconds to cast judgment on a person at the time of their death before he'd have to move on to the next person.

Now, do you still think the Christian god will be waiting for you when you die?

9. God is not subjected to the physical.

10. You can speculate how the Christian god pulls off such a feat all you want but in the absence of any proof it's meaningless and completely lacking in credibility.

11. All it takes to debunk a religion is merely to prove that the claims it makes are incorrect or have no basis or proof.