How to deposit large sums of cash into a bank?

Discussion in 'General' started by Five To One, Mar 14, 2008.

1. I dont see why this whole 'dont invest more than 10gs at a time' thing comes in

people buy and sell cars for more than 10gs all the time, why would that raise suspicion? unless they actually look to see if youve signed off on a title and find you havnt sold one i dont see a problem

2. the thing is, they can see EVERYTHING you do, if they so wish. not the banks, but maybe the govt. certainly the FBI and CIA.

theres a problem because huge deposits normally equate to something fishy. with the way the world works nowadays, not many people deal with cash, and typically a run of the mill kid depositing a hella sack of cash is gonna raise more than the bank tellers eyebrows. chances are, theyve seen some mighty mighty cash deposits in their days, but not from a kid.

thats why you gotta be careful, because you WILL and CAN get flagged for this.

3. the FBI and CIA??? more like the IRS.... you guys are crazy beiin worried about fbi and cia. those dudes are to busy to be messin around with some guy depositing 10 or 20 grand into a savings account

what do you mean not many people deal with cash?? Dollar bill production increases everyyear you can look that shit up to see how much the fed has been pumping out over like the past 30 or more years and the numbers arent gettting smaller

4. buy lots of thizzles for cheap ;)

5. no offense man, but you need to catch up on your reading. the fbi and cia are often involved with seemingly pointless investigations into indivduals no more connected than a broken radio.

and to your comment about dollar bill production, i was not stateing that people dont USE cash, i simply meant that most businesses do not deal with cash as a method for holding or paying for lump sums. its all electronic and through banks and middle men. oh. and to give a simple answer to your simple statement,

dollar bill production is up because, well, so is the population, inflation, and spending.

6. INVEST IN THE EURO

I keep all my cash in a safe, placed in a hole, under my house. I also got some cash invested in local business, and a portfolio. I don't deposit shit in banks, except what I need to pay monthly bills. You can also store cash in safe boxes at a bank, if you wanna be sketchy :)

7. if its what i think it is then the process is like this. Make different bank accounts different banks. Deposit weekly less than 9k. Open an overseas bank. Wire it to the overseas accounts. And i think you wire them back im not sure, you can find a more detailed guide on google.

8. Ya your not going to have any problems especially if it is 5 figures. Banks don't give a flying f*** about what you deposit even if it is some nosy teller. they want your money and dont have any reason to give you any grief about it. according to federal law a bank has to report to the IRS any deposit over 9,999 dollars. also there is a database that banks all use to show if you have bank accounts with other banks. the only reason this system exists is to see if you owe other banks money and arent trying to skip out on fees or whatever. it does not disclose the amount in your other account nor frequency of deposits.

basically long story short lets say you have 80,000. simply go to 8 different banks open accounts and make deposits of 5000 dollars. go back a week or two later and do the same thing.now i wouldnt do all that in the same day because im paranoid like that lol however you could if you really needed to get the money out of your house.

If i were you, i would invest in the euro. It is going up against other world currencies as the dollar continues to fall in value. It will go up in value and in a sense earn more interest than would a CD, not only that but it would allow immediate access to your funds if you ever needed them where a CD you would forfeit your interest earned if you had to cash it out early. just my .02

9. Put it in the bank. Just tell them it is from all the birthday, Christmas, and whatever cards that you have saved up over the years. Also tell them its from change you have saved up and cashed in. Tell'em ever dollar or so you've saved up, put in a safe and just realized how much money you have and just wanna put it into the bank, for safe keeping. See what they say... Then if they act crazy tell them you were just kidding, haha and whatnot... Then put it back into a sock drawer.

10. ahaha you came to the right place bro. theres a few ways you can invest your money, If you really need just PM me. Yes i am really a " stock broker".

11. Ah, side business. Nice. Nothing better than under the table cash.

Your best bet?

Buy a nice safe for you house, and stash a decent amount. Open up an account, and put a little bit into that, and just let it grow. Maybe invest some after that, too. And then just put the shit in a locked briefcase, and bury the son of a bitch.

12. I say. Start a corporation billed as a handyman service or a computer repair.
    Pay your self a wage as acting President and CEO.

Let the government taxed money laundering begin.

13. people can take safes bub.

14. Bonus here: You can tell girls you're a CEO.

15. Invest into something chinese, like a shipping company, steal companies or any energy industry. You'll be suprised how much they will grow in a 20 year span.

16. Errrghhh... another thread zombie pops up out of the intrawebz!!!

So what did you ever do with that cash, mayne? Personally, I wouldn't trust a bank. Gold and Silver seem to be a big thing right now - and it keeps it's value. Keep it someplace secure and you shouldn't have any worries.