Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

So does orange juice inhance or kill the high?

• Please log in to reply

StickyGanja

StickyGanja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 244 posts
Or does it do nothing?

I have heard both and I would really like to find out what is true.

EDIT: Yeah, I know I spelled "enhance" wrong.

BelayMylast

BelayMylast

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Or does it do nothing?

I have heard both and I would really like to find out what is true.

then just drink some lol

.JB

.JB

• Registered Upgraded
  • 338 posts
Why do people ask these stupid quesitons about "inhancing" there highs. Shit, is weed not enough? Smoke some more.

BelayMylast

BelayMylast

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Why do people ask these stupid quesitons about "inhancing" there highs. Shit, is weed not enough? Smoke some more.

haha nicly said

StickyGanja

StickyGanja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 244 posts

I just smoked my last bowl :cry:

rubbsled

rubbsled

Mighty Pirate

• Registered Upgraded
  • 567 posts
orange juice is the best beverage ever. but not that concentrated crap... the premium "fresh-squeezed" no pulp kind. it doesn't even have to be brand name, like Tropicana. it can be your local supermarket brand. it's just sooooooooo fucking good.

so i think it enhances my high. anything that stimulates the senses is good in my book.

Smokin*Buddah

Smokin*Buddah

Humanist

• Bronze Member
  • 1,247 posts

amsterdamage

amsterdamage

Debate, Demand, Legalize!

• Old School
  • 5,114 posts
I don't know if orange juice will enhance your high but mangos are supposed to improve it.

"One of the main terpenes in marijuana is myrcene, it helps THC molecules cross through the blood-brain barrier. As very ripe/overripe mangos contain a lot of myrcene one way people can get higher is by eating a very ripe mango 20 minutes before smoking, that helps the THC go right into the brain."

Smokinscientist

Smokinscientist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 386 posts
Hey amsterdamage,

do you have a source or link for the myrcene/mango?

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

goro the puffer

goro the puffer

nughuffer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,646 posts
Orange Juice potentiates Psilocybin I've heard, so I tried it a couple of times and I was having very intense trips.

StickyGanja

StickyGanja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 244 posts
Bump

I need to know this!

cardzfan420

cardzfan420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 186 posts
i think the answer is gonna be no... if you really wanna find out for 100% sure.. just try it... i mean make it an experiment, smoke some weed and drink some OJ if u feel "enhanced" you will have ur answer

uRbAnDieSeL*ATL

uRbAnDieSeL*ATL

oh so h3tty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,213 posts
the past few mornings i've been having wake n bakes and then getting a hugeass glass of OJ

i don't care if it kills my high cuz it's damn good and i'll just smoke more

Clueless

Clueless

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,519 posts
It does enhance the high, but the trick is not to drink the OJ but gently drizzle some anally. If you want to get stoned off your ass (literally) mix some cayenne pepper to activate the THC...and you'll see Jesus.

Guest_eyeg0tgr33ns_*

Guest_eyeg0tgr33ns_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
A friend bought me some OJ when I was tripping on Acid. It def. did something because it felt like I was peaking again, but that could also be because I smoked a bowl right before. Who knowas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users