Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Shroom Enhancment

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I don't know exactly where to put this... This forum needs to have a "other drug" section. Does anyone know the best way to enhance shrooms? Besides smoking. Does orange juice and an empty stomach actually work?

JuniorCain

JuniorCain

is amazing...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 596 posts
If you're not worried about staying on the same level as everyone else, the calmest way to take shrooms is to crush them up and put them between your lips and your gums and let that shit dissolve, after they're pretty soft, just chew well and swallow, if you keep them away from your tongue, you can't really taste them through the process. This prolongs the trip and you start turning on as you're still eating your batch.... it's pretty fun.

freethemind516

freethemind516

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
i really want to have another drug section in here i have yet to do shrooms and have a few questionsmyself. they sound like fun. ive done salvia but never shrooms. +rep for the other drugs section idearrrr

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

If you're not worried about staying on the same level as everyone else, the calmest way to take shrooms is to crush them up and put them between your lips and your gums and let that shit dissolve, after they're pretty soft, just chew well and swallow, if you keep them away from your tongue, you can't really taste them through the process. This prolongs the trip and you start turning on as you're still eating your batch.... it's pretty fun.

thank you so much. I'm looking for anyway to make it a little better and more intense. Not so much faster, but if that helps, I'll try it. Right now I have 5 grams of a bunch of fairly crushed up shrooms. My dealer said that would be just as potent if not even more. Is that true? Just wondering... I'm not eating them untill friday.

city4eva204

city4eva204

sinthetyk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 375 posts
orange juice makes the trip much better. when i did half an eighth and drank like 4cups of OJ and took like 500mg of vitamin C, i tripped ALMOST like i did on an eighth, not quite there tho, but def much stronger than a half eighth shoulda been

Vicious

Vicious

qt 3.14

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,328 posts

i really want to have another drug section in here i have yet to do shrooms and have a few questionsmyself. they sound like fun. ive done salvia but never shrooms. +rep for the other drugs section idearrrr

It's called Pandora's box. General will work too. Misplaced threads never really bugged me, but it's apparent when you make no effort to look.

naku06

naku06

Lye & Open sores

• Bronze Member
  • 2,306 posts

Vicious

Vicious

qt 3.14

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,328 posts
I know people who always eat Vit C pills, but I can't personally say if it makes a difference.

Foop

Foop

if the roof doesn't fall

• Gold Member
  • 9,075 posts

JuniorCain

JuniorCain

is amazing...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 596 posts
Smoking weed has multiple effects on a trip and it all depends on how much you smoke and when during your trip... personally, if I smoke before I come up, it seems to kind of phase out the intensity of the coming up, which some may prefer, but I like to feel the full effect of every wave that comes in, so I don't like smoking before... smoking during can intensify everything, sometimes to a scary point, be careful mixing shrooms and weed especially if you ever experience postural hypertension which is that rush of blood feeling you get when you've sat in a smoke session for awhile and you stand up e.g. darkened vision, trouble standing, similar to the feeling of blacking out. When on shrooms, this is a lot more intense, I've passed out several times when smoking too much weed while on a trip and once almost got a concussion from the ordeal. The thing I've learned about shrooms is that they will stay around as long as you let them. If you start smoking towards the end of the effects, green can bring it back in a BIG way. I've known people, including myself to return to climactic effects 7 or 8 hours in after smoking a few bowls... it's all just a matter of how you want to go about your business, but personally, I really enjoy a pure shroom experience, pot isn't a necessity.

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks everyone for your help. HOWEVER! I feel I should bring some more info into this. I will be doing this at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS on a class field trip. AM I retarded? YES! Any input?

alicedee07

alicedee07

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,783 posts

I couldn't do it, the taste is so unbearable to me. I would still taste some of it. The taste itself is what usually makes me nauseous. I usually just eat them as quick as I can, but either way it still hits me really fast, between 15-30 min.

scoobydooby67

scoobydooby67

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,746 posts

Thanks everyone for your help. HOWEVER! I feel I should bring some more info into this. I will be doing this at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS on a class field trip. AM I retarded? YES! Any input?

ideas like this is what gives drug users bad names.

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts

ideas like this is what gives drug users bad names.

uh agreed. dont do that, that sounds like a bad trip waiting to happen. Shrooms +strangers+screaming kids+chaos= emotional breakdown.

If you want to enhance ya trip, get your bestest friend and go into the wood where you wont be distrubed. i guarantee youll become nature(well you already are) but youll actually FEEL the trees, and the air, and the plants and fuck i wanna shroom.

but yeah good luck i guess, your in for quite a ride.

Foop

Foop

if the roof doesn't fall

• Gold Member
  • 9,075 posts

needforweed420

needforweed420

They call me the budman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 576 posts
I was reading that shroom thing...how interesting.

But if Im correct, soda is fairly acidic, I think more than lemon juice. I heard soda has a pH of 1.3

Idk if thats correct btu i think a shot of soda would taste better and possibly work the smae??

Inquiring minds want to know.

ACole420

ACole420

Is Master of His World

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,348 posts

It already exists and its called Pandora's Box.

Foop

Foop

if the roof doesn't fall

• Gold Member
  • 9,075 posts

JuniorCain

JuniorCain

is amazing...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 596 posts
Respect your shrooms or they will bite you in the ass....

Malo

Malo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 427 posts
look at the sun
has the same effect as chocolate
ever notice that when you high ( on weed) you smile when you look at the sun.
its your mind releasing dopamine

on shrooms that would make ya real real happy
but do it with a sitter ha dont want to go blind starring at the sun:eek:

thanks for the chocolate idea
never thought about it.