Fuck a Fat Girl?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Predator1, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -----------Feminists need read no further-----------

Alright, so this crazy bitch is one of my best friends\' friends. She was texting me, and she says \"So next time we come down, you going to let an ash tray fall on your lap so i can blow you again ha ha\" Last time they were in town, the ashtray spilled on my lap and she blew off some of the ashes.

I told her, \"I dont plan on spilling any ashtrays but you can blow me any time.\" Hey, I\'ll take head from any chick who\'ll do it, so long as they arent a cannibal. I dont think my buddy gives a fuck what I do.

But now she wants to fuck. Let me tell you, I\'m a skinny little fucker. 6\'3\", and 180~ pounds. Not scrawny, but I\'m definitely skinny. Man, it would be a fucking sight...

On one hand, I want to do it. i want to tear this fat chick\'s shit UP. Just to say I did it. \"Yeah dude, that bitch didn\'t know what hit her.\" Just for the novelty. I\'ve never fucked a fat chick.

On the other hand, this isn\'t a chubby girl. She doesnt have a little extra poundage. This bitch is a meatbag. If she werent wearing tight clothes she might spill herself on the floor.

I would post pictures, but no matter how fat she is, that\'s fucked up.

And if you are a fat chick, no offense; I\'m willing to bet my next paycheck you arent as fat as this bitch anyway.

2. As long as she\'s not dirty, Go long, go hard young Grasshopper!

3. //////
    CCCCCRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP I voted yes before i read how fat she is

4. 6\'3 and 180 cannot be skinny dude.

5. I dont know...i dont mind a cute girl with a little bit of meat on her bones...

but girls that are like \'spillin themselves all over the floor\' as you put it...naaaw not my bag

^^ I dunno if its just me, but i always think big obese girls are usually slutty and will fuck just about anyone...usually black guys (no offese) who will let them stick their weiner in the chicks butt and have very loose vaginas. Loose vaginas are not cool, and they wil likely smell like tuna fish. yuck

disclaimer; this is only my opinion, I wouldnt know from experience i have never fucked a big ole lady, so it is based on absolutely nothing

6. Quit being a little cunt, thyere aint nuthing bad with fat pussy,

Hey whats a moped and a fat chick got in common?
    They are both fun to ride you just dont want to be seen in public with them.

COME ON MAN, SLAP THAT FAT ASS THIGH AND RIDE THE WAVE IN! LOL

7. Awww come on son don\'t be a pig lol I might take the head but after that just run.

8. I dont like skinny girls honestly. I hate when your getting intimate and they lay back and you can see thier hip bones and or ribs. Its not apealing to me at all. I like a chubby girl and not all chubby girls are sluts, just the ones who hate themselves and fuck because they dont care. Im telling you though, if you find your self a modest chubby girl and shes not a slut, but she never really got much attention from guys in her life, treat her right and oh man she\'ll let you hit it like you\'ve never had before. lol

9. + rep.

so true, so true.

10. don\'t do it man, it\'ll turn you gay!! :eek:

jk!

11. i wouldnt do it; this dude (andyduckets) doesnt free whales...

and i especially wouldnt do it if she has friends that you wanna smash; cuz that ruins all chances with the homegirls...

12. Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot.

13. I like skinny girls, girls I can pick up and fuck, and just toss around the bed in general.

To the OP, idk I\'ve fucked a few uglys in my time. A few were overweight but I don\'t think I fucked a bitch as fat as you\'re saying. If you don\'t get pussy often then I would say go for it, but otherwise..leave the fattys to the fattys.

When I say \"fatty\" I don\'t mean a few extra pounds, a little baby fat. I mean like very over weight.

14. Put her legs on your shoulders and fucking beat that shit.

15. hey, fat girls need love too.

16. I have to put this out there. I said I like chubby girls. I never said my gf was one. I wish she was! So whatever mongoloid IMed her and decided to call her fat is a total asshole.

nuff said

17. i have fucked one \"bigger\" girl in my life, and well, it was a good lay, for sure.

not braggin

but were really good friends now that she isnt always tryin to jump my shit and realizes i dont wanna do it again

18. the hell are you talkin about?

haha i\'m 6\'3 180 pounds too, and i\'m pretty skinny, not emo kid skeleton skinny, but i\'m definitely what i\'d consider skinny, muscle weighs more than fat, n the only fat i got on my body is on my stomach

but on the note of fucking an obese chic

FUCK NO

i wouldnt even fuck with a chubby chic, a lil extra meat sure, but a gut and a blob underneath the chin, fuck no

19. thats rough, how would someone on here know your gfs screen name??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.