Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Dizziness/Fainting

• Please log in to reply

Bud_Master5

Bud_Master5

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts
Hey GC,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever passed out from smoking or while you were high. I had an incident last year where I passed out at a school concert. I was really overheated and then got claustrophobic. I thought that was the only reason and that it was an isolated incident but this weekend at a friend's house, I fainted after smoking. I hadn't really eaten in a while but I dont think I was dehydrated or anything. I just got really dizzy.

Basically both times happened when I was really stoned. I mean this as in too high for comfort (yes it is possible). I think that this compounded with other factors to make me pass out. Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone has ever passed out before, what it was like and what you can do to avoid it.

nst

nst

yah.. about that ...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 433 posts
shitt man

Scythe

Scythe

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
Yeah dude, I've had the same thing happen at the movie theater. I was smokin with my girlfriend just before we went in, and i was feelin pretty good. Then i got to the consession counter and was starting to black out. I said i was gonna go sit down and left. I started walking and i couldnt tell but my girl said that i was swaying from side to side, like about to pass out. So i stumble to the seat and chill for a second. I decided that i felt better and went back. i got back to her and felt worse. So we went to get butter real quick, and then the next thing i know i'm on the ground. My girl said that i just dropped ( and dropped the popcorn which sucked), she ran over to me to wake me up but couldn't. I pop up for a second then go back out again. After about thirty seconds i finnaly get up and have to run away from the situation. It sucked hxc.

Pigment

Pigment

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Yes, but not from smoking. I only ever got that from cooking with weed.

I have such a low tolerance, and cooking weed is so much more powerful that I used to just collapse. It was frightening but extremely fun at the same time.

MOBYDICK

MOBYDICK

Get high

• Registered Upgraded
  • 148 posts
lol dude thats the most fucked up thing ever...
i know from roadies ive pretty much just rolled outta the car and onto the ground...
but i dont think ive ever passed out...

themaryjane

themaryjane

Croatian Sensation

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
ive never passed out before from smoking but i def had a bad situation like the one you mentioned. I smoked a blunt one time with some tobacco in it and it really messed me up. I got really dizzy and hot and could barely walk. It was def a bad high like the one you mentioned.

Tubes

Tubes

Herb Respactah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 160 posts
We were smoking in my bathroom one night and my friend took a huge bong rip and handed me the bong. He was so dizzy/light headed that he just keeled over into the bath. It was funny as fuck until we realised he'd torn the tap out of the wall on the way down, trying to break his fall. Luckily he passed the bong on in time. I've never passed out from smoking though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users