• by jda
  • Mar 08 2008 11:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• jda
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:24 PM

I was just thinking.. if you were to cook weed (say basically boiling some whole milk/oil/butter with marijuana in it) in one of those pressure cookers u make beef stew or beans with, would it stink? Considering it wouldn't cook to the level where it starts releasing pressure (for those that know how a pressure cooker works) all the smell/weed/oil would just sit inside and cook nice and slowly... then you would just let it cool off, open the pot and consume the pot :smoke:

Basically, grab marijuana + fat containing substance, cook it at 325-350 for 25-30 minutes, let it chillax, and then do w/e you want with it... I know it wouldn't be hot enough to cause the pressure cooker to release any steam, and therefore having an airtight seal...

Any opinions?
Replies (3)

• PhishPhood
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 614 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:29 PM

Sounds like it would work in theory... I would prob do rice with butter or something like that...

• food tv for life mayng

• enevitable
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:54 PM

why dont you try making a stock? fats/grease naturally seperate out from meats during cooking, and then all you have to do is seperate the stock from grease, and then cook with the grease

alton brown did a show once showing how to cook stocks, might wanna try and find it

• jda
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:42 AM

Well, the whole idea is cooking weed without releasing any smell + you can make it super concentrated, considering that no liquid nor vapor excapes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users