Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Marijuana in a pressure cooker?

• Please log in to reply

jda

jda

• Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts
I was just thinking.. if you were to cook weed (say basically boiling some whole milk/oil/butter with marijuana in it) in one of those pressure cookers u make beef stew or beans with, would it stink? Considering it wouldn't cook to the level where it starts releasing pressure (for those that know how a pressure cooker works) all the smell/weed/oil would just sit inside and cook nice and slowly... then you would just let it cool off, open the pot and consume the pot :smoke:

Basically, grab marijuana + fat containing substance, cook it at 325-350 for 25-30 minutes, let it chillax, and then do w/e you want with it... I know it wouldn't be hot enough to cause the pressure cooker to release any steam, and therefore having an airtight seal...

Any opinions?

PhishPhood

PhishPhood

• Registered Upgraded
  • 614 posts
Sounds like it would work in theory... I would prob do rice with butter or something like that...

enevitable

enevitable

food tv for life mayng

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,165 posts
why dont you try making a stock? fats/grease naturally seperate out from meats during cooking, and then all you have to do is seperate the stock from grease, and then cook with the grease

alton brown did a show once showing how to cook stocks, might wanna try and find it

jda

jda

• Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts
Well, the whole idea is cooking weed without releasing any smell + you can make it super concentrated, considering that no liquid nor vapor excapes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users