When should i top off my plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Revenge, Mar 6, 2008.

1. if you top it make sure you let it veg for 4 more weeks because topping it will diffuse the flowering hormones. i personally have better sucess with out topping.

2. okay cool, thats sorta a relief. lol, I should have left it, on one plant I have left everything up to the nature of the plant, On the other plant, I took ALL veg leafs off, accept the ones attached to the nodes, even some of those too though, It has been cut, and bent, and lots of little stuff to see what works and what doesn't, so far iv realized 12/12 doesn't really on PERFECT darkness, just more than %95 dark room will have good bud with no seeds... YET,
    This is my conclusion, the people who get SUPER crystaly weed, have the room perfectly controlled by way of temp, and climate, and stuff, but the actual DARKNESS isnt so crazy of a deal, but really it should be dark as possible, My HPS 400 is SUPER close, and on my first grow, i have one big sticky plant! thanks too all at Grass City!! I have learned everything here, Outdoor and indoor growing, and hydro, its really good stuff. thanks agian.
    :smoke::smoke::hello::hello::hello::D:D:p:rolleyes::smoke::smoke:

3. you are really going to grow a whole plant for 4-8 grams >.> expand man if your not covering what your gonna smoke till your next crop then your failing!

• Like Like x 1
  4. can some1 assist me on my blog please iv  done something stupid

5. #25 MILES929, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
    Just bend them over it'll be a lot easier! More shoots mean more colas

6. I'm a newbie at this. But is it OK to top right now? My plants is about a month old. And she has 4 notes. And last question after I top my plants is there anything special I need to do. I know I got months to go. I could use any help I can get.                                                            P.S I also have a problem with yellow leaves on bottom. I check the PH before watering. And I feeding it Foxfarm. I'm at a loss

7. can some one plz explain how the hummidity work in and out side the tent thanks

8. Its basically turning 1 head into 2 ..main colas

9. The yellow leaves ass in the embryo the first out the grown? If they yellow or rotting away you need to start Nutes..its just means you entered Veg. Stage..and now the plant depends on nutes instead of the embryo supplying the plant..