Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pupa Bagoonta, Mar 4, 2008.

1. ok, thanks alot guys youve really helped me out. How do i add myself to the map?

2. can i get a pic of an 8th plz?

3. Use the fucking search button.

4. ok thank you...

5. it all depends who i buy it from and if its a good batch
    normal prices
    Dime: can really find anyone who sells smaller than 1/8th's around here
    1/8: $20
    1/4: $35
    1/2: $60
    ounce:$100

6. Here in nor cal it varies, sometimes you get dollar point sometimes you get less but it all depends on the dealer and how much your willing to pay. Generally I pay about $20 for a 1.7-2.0 of dank. If it's really cronic like northern lights or some club weed the price can go up to around $25-30 for the same amount.

7. wtf r u buying....a dime of some nice kush in LA is like 1gram..and 1.7gram for $20
    gotta love cali

8. My area is:
    1g - $20($25 for super sticky like T-wreck, GD Purp, OG Kush, etc)
    1/8 - $60($70 for super dank)
    1/4 - $100
    1/2 - $180

I get it for much less though :smoking:

9. In Mass I get prices like...

Indoor KB - 10 a gram
    Orange Kush - 15-20 a gram
    Purple Nurple - 3.5 for 60
    Sour Diesel - 3.5 for 50
    Midis - 100 an ounce
    Headies - ~10 a gram
    Kimo - 3.5 for 80

i got a cross breed of headies and juciy fruit for 80 a half ounce, but that was the best price ive got for anything. had a good friend making it... lol

10. well i finally made a deal with him and he said $60 for 2 grams of kush, also is it a good idea to get it grounded up already? cuz ive found it kinda hard to put it in my pipe...

11. mids:
    1.5-$5
    3.0-$10
    7.0-$20
    14.0-$30
    28.0-$50
    112.0-$180
    454.0-$300

KB:
    1.0-$15
    3.5-$40
    7.0-$60
    14.0-$100

in my area

12. wow dont buy from him anymore bro

13. well i guess thats the price arround here.....but is it good to get it grounded up? cuz as i said before i find it hard to put it in my pipe...

14. I think this guy has got to be fucking with us. He's barely even making sense and doesn't listen to a word anyone says ha...

15. No, that's not the price around you. You're getting ripped off. And you grind it up yourself. If you get ground up weed it's gonna lose alot of crystals because whoever is already fucking you will keep the kief too.

16. well i dont have a grinder....and i said to him i wanted buds not grounded and hes like "dude you cant just break it up and stick it in your pipe...it wont work"

17. This thread should have it's name changed to "The story of how I got ripped off".

18. ok, well what do u recomend i do? like i said i dont have a grinder...can't i just break a piece off of a bud and stick it in my pipe?

19. thats what i do..so do it, its weed, you think you wont get high if you break some of it off and smoke the piece you broke it?

20. btw you should post a pic of your so called "kush"