Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to make the smoke you exhale thick and white?

• Please log in to reply

stonah2

stonah2

Toke on

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,062 posts
I'm Curious as how people make those thick white smoke clouds when they exhale i want to be able to do that?

nugsNbeer

nugsNbeer

The Chronic Catcher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 300 posts
take huge rips....

no but really, if you want a milky smoke out of a water pipe you need to pull hard. this will fill up the base, and percs with thick smoke. then clear it.

when you exhale, do so slowly.

chiiba

chiiba

smokin' that cheeba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,432 posts
Ya, it just depends what you're smoking out of and how big the hit is.

For example, I never have huge white clouds when I smoke out of my little spoon or a joint. But if I hit a big blunt or a bong, I exhale more. J

ust hit it hard and exhale slowly, like nugsNbeer said.

ADVOR

ADVOR

You Enjoy Myself

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,500 posts
Gotta hit the bong, brother.

con310

con310

-Toke Till You Croak-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 314 posts
take a huge hit of watever u doin (hope fully your smoke will turn brown) then open your mouth but dont blow it out just open your mouth and let it come out slow....it will be mad thick...i love dems..

Kegaf

Kegaf

I Got What You Need.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
yea all i do is really just get a big breath ready, hit it slow but hard enough to where you see it turning snowy white, and then pull and let it marinate =)

FrostyNugs420

FrostyNugs420

Certified toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 303 posts
Are you referring to the mushroom clouds, where you let the smoke come out, looking like a mushroom, and then inhale it all back in real fast? Or are you referring to just exhaling huge, think, white clouds of smoke? If it's the second one, just follow everyones' advice and hit the bong, inhale huge hits, and blow out slowly. :smoking:

lappin420

lappin420

BC where the kush at

• Registered Upgraded
  • 244 posts

take a huge hit of watever u doin (hope fully your smoke will turn brown) then open your mouth but dont blow it out just open your mouth and let it come out slow....it will be mad thick...i love dems..

If your chronic has brown smoke, you might want to consider switching your dealer..
To the OP: Like everyone else said, take large toaks.

ADVOR

ADVOR

You Enjoy Myself

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,500 posts

If your chronic has brown smoke, you might want to consider switching your dealer..

Even the dankest of dank weed will turn into a yellow/brown smoke when you hit it hard enough.

con310

con310

-Toke Till You Croak-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 314 posts

To the OP: Like everyone else said, take large toaks.

lol i feel bad for you if the chron you get never turns yellow.

and i suggest you get a new dealer bro.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users