Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation Test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SingTheDeadSong, Mar 2, 2008.

1. <HR style="COLOR: #ecfcb2" SIZE=1>
    I know I'm going to get yelled at for not using the "search" option, but it's so hard to use when I have a very specific question.

Background: Now, I've been on probation for about 2 years now, and most of the time to pass the drug tests I just quit smoking. I only really smoke inbetween meetings, and then stop so I can pass. However, my buddy that I haven't seen for a really long time came in town for this month, and we use to toke it up all the time. So I've been smoking for like the last 30-40 days. So my system is completly filled with it.

Problem: This is my very last probation meeting. I'm getting let go after this one. I've completed everything. Now, I have never actually been drug tested since I've been on probation, but I did fail the inital drug test. But my moto has always been "better safe then sorry." So after speaking with one of my friends about the situtation, I was turned to GNC, and specificly a product called Covert Labs Strip.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=search
    (If I'm not allowed to post links, please let me know so I can remove)

Does anyone have any experince with this product? I heard they can test for products such as these for probabtion, but maybe this one is an excpetion. Thanks for all of your help, and information. It is much appreciated.

(Money is not the problem, I have plenty of that)

2. what about the DT sticky at the top of the section :confused:

3. I searched the thread for the keyword "strip" but didn't find anything.

4. i went to GNC and the guy gave me a bottle just like that and the description said the same thing on the back as it does on the website. He wrote me down steps and told me to follow those and i'm guaranteed to pass a lab test cause he said his friends use it. Sure enough it didn't work, and 45 bucks down the drain. It was a different detox brand but that description on the website is exactly what it said on my bottle.

5. This is not looking good. Hopefully they won't drug test me at all. Does anyone know if they drug test you automaticaly on the last day of probation, even though they have never drug tested you before?