Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Weed + liquor drink

• Please log in to reply

Forkit

Forkit

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Hey guys,

I'm trying to make a drink that is a mixture of liquor and weed. I heard that liquor extracts weed components that will result in a very potent drink that will get you REALLY high and fucked up! Do you guys have any experience with this?? I wanna get shitfaced but at the same time not harm my lungs.

If you have recipes or advice please post here. btw,this drink is called "Green Dragon." Thank you in advance for your input.

Zoso_Dude

Zoso_Dude

turnON, tuneIN, dropOUT

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
We could call it WeeR.

skateonwater

skateonwater

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
just smoke weed and drink. either way all that stuffs going into your body, if anything the alcohol in liquor could damage the pot. but i doubt it unlocks secret components of the bud that fire doesnt already.

Rhythm of Life

Rhythm of Life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,478 posts
It is called Green Dragon. Basically you find a liquor with a decent alcohol content add weed and store it for a month or so.

Buy some Absolute 100 or maybe Barcardi 151 depending on what type of drinker you are.
Grind up 7 grams of weed per 750ml bottle.
put the weed in the bottle and let sit in a cool dark place for 1 month
Buy Cheese Cloth and strain out the buds keeping only the liquid.
Pour the new concoction back into the bottle and drink up.

woke 'n toke

woke 'n toke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 387 posts
not to be an ass, but u'll prolly have better luck searching. i know i've seen a lot of great detailed threads about this already.

ratatata

ratatata

• Registered Upgraded
  • 165 posts
Most weed & alcohol recipes require you to put the weed in alcohol and leave it there for at least a week. Some other tell you to put weed & alc. in a jar, seal and shake it like nuts for a while. Also a lot of them tells to heat the mix and let alcohol vaporize to increase potency (tastes like shit too).

Also you'll need high proof alcohol. If you're gonna vaporize all the alc. (which would make cannabis tar instead of a beverage tho) you can use rubbing alcohol. Vodka is good too.

Xero16

Xero16

Minnesota Dank Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 368 posts
greendragonsoda.com

GreenScreen

GreenScreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts

It is called Green Dragon. Basically you find a liquor with a decent alcohol content add weed and store it for a month or so.

Buy some Absolute 100 or maybe Barcardi 151 depending on what type of drinker you are.
Grind up 7 grams of weed per 750ml bottle.
put the weed in the bottle and let sit in a cool dark place for 1 month
Buy Cheese Cloth and strain out the buds keeping only the liquid.
Pour the new concoction back into the bottle and drink up.

What he said. very simple, have fun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users