Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For now I HATE QUICK FIX SYNTHETIC URINE!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by botanist77, Mar 1, 2008.

1. These forums are just killing me!!! Lol there's so much contradicting info, there's a million different products and some work, some don't! I had to take a drug test a few months back (5panel pre employment) at quest diagnostic in Texas. I bought this stuff called stinger, a drink you take which people swore by! I am about 190lbs and smoke daily so I took as advised and followed all the instructions to find out I failed. Again, a product people swore by and said they had passed multiple times... Some things work, some don't! So I bought some quick fix synthetic urine for a drug test I had to take this morning. Again at quest diagnostics, which I read a lot of conflicting stories about how they test. Each test an employer requests can be different, but I do know the urine can be anywhere from 90-100 degrees in temperature. They didn't watch me, made me take things out of my pockets and jacket off. I was able to keep the temperature right by sticking the sample between my boobs! Haha. I got home after taking my test to see if the state of Nevada (where the test is being done) tests for synthetic urine and found this particular post. A guy above said its important to share success stories or failures for everyone to see... I'll update you guys tomorrow when u get the results back!

2. THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO GUYS

I have slightly less than HALF a bottle of the bigger synthetic urine bottles, the ones that are supposed to be good for 2 uses.

IM afraid i used too much the first time. Im broke. Drug screening is today, and Im afraid i wont have enough to fill to the line....

MY QUESTION TO YOU is
    Can i add just a tiny bit of water to make sure i have enough to fill the cup to the line?? Or will a TINY BIT of water RUIN the fake pee pee?? Thanks for your help in advance !

3. This thread is 4 years old.

4. #84 jnewcs, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
    Lol, I know this thread is old but I think it still holds up to time.

The above statement scared me as I was just going in for a pre-emplyment piss test and was just going to put the bottle in my pocket. Is it normal for a testing place to ask you to empty your pockets?

5. I'm using this for the first time Monday. I'll let talk know the results!

6. #86 jnewcs, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    Would love to hear how it went. I am stressing just getting the stuff into the bathroom.

7. I would keep on toking. Fuck them.

8. I just failed a pre-employment 3 panel drug screen for an entry level job. I guess it came back as a non-human,synthetic. I followed all the directions. it was 5.7.1 batch f7f-12. I called the test facility and they told me the results and so it sound like I have lost this job. Then I called spectrum they where not helpful and told me it isn't possible for a test to come back “synthetic” .

9. #89 Makaveli185, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013

To clear up on this I recently just bought a batch of quick fix plus and on the site I bought on it said any batches that are NOT batch number P11L-12 it is a counterfeit. I believe spectrum lab's website also informs this but I have to double check. But from what I know there Are real fakes out right now. Also you live in Oregon which means they might test for uric acid, which maybe why your results came back negative. I've never heard over a 3 panel test but I've recently bought a batch and I'm awaiting results from my five panel. This is the website I got it from and the site is accredited by the BBB and has five star reviews.

http://www.mystoresupplier.com/QUICK-FIX-p/ms142.htm

10. Hey Makaveli185
    Did Batch P11L-12 work for you? I was thinking about buying it but I wasn't sure if there are any problems with it since it was released in November 2012.
    Thanks

11. #91 myfreecams, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
    I too ordered from mystoresupplier @ QUICK FIX SYNTHETIC URINE 5.7-1 - FAKE URINE $23.99

The website has batch number information saying
    and...
    The product listing looks ok, and its really cheap for $24!

I've used synthetics for the last 5 employment drug tests I've had without a problem, since 'Puck Technology Go Number One'. I used Quick Fix before in Feb. 2012 and passed, but with all the fakes going around I hope they didn't get smart and copy valid batch numbers.

Makaveli185, please get back to us on your test result!!!

12. Dude, watch them call you and your overreacting over nothing.

13. Wow, I recieved the urine today, and it ended up being QuickFix PLUS!!! This is a good deal! It has a batch # starting with "P3".

You guys better buy this up cause its probably a pricing mistake.

14. what about quick fix vs. agent x vs. testclear (idk if u really need the dehydrated "real" urine)?

15. No problems, an amazing product. It got me through my probation lab tests that month and I'm finally free.

16. I found the newest version of Quick Fix out it is version 6.1 new looking box with pre mixed urea. I called Spectrum Labs to confirm and it is legit, I used it for a 10 panel screening at Concentra and it passed. The only site currently selling the new stuff is quickfixsynthetic.com everyone else seems to still have the older version. Here is a link if anyone is interested the batch number was P143JO1U :smoke: http://www.quickfixsynthetic.com/product/quick-fix-6-1-plus/