Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For now I HATE QUICK FIX SYNTHETIC URINE!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by botanist77, Mar 1, 2008.

1. yu should be ok cuz i use quick fix faithfully and im on probation dont sweat it just be patient man

2. You guy realize this is over a year old thread right

3. Oh wow. My fault. New topics pop up out of the blue with like 4 pages of replies and I thought this was one of them.

4. Motor Mans fault Not your fault Haha

5. Hey man herb never gets old why should threads lmao :smoke:

6. actually herb can get old

7. not metaphorically -_-

8. #28 tonymon1, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
    For pre-employment they usually won't bother with with a retest if your first one looks like your diluted. Anything but a pass is considered a fail.

I took one a few months ago hadn't smoked for over 2 months at that point, I bought a few cheap tests off amazon to see when I was clean. The day they wanted me to test I went home tested myself and still failed (I'm a big guy, so it's going to stay in my system longer), I wasn't really ready for the test and thought I would be clean anyway. So I started diluting then vitamins to get the color back then on my way I bought and chugged a poweraide and cranberry juice. When I left my house my piss was clear as water, by the time I tested my piss was looking normal.

I never got the result, all I got was a letter saying I didn't get the job. It was between me and 2 other people though, it just bums me out not knowing I wonder if I can call the lab and get the results, it's been 3-4 months now though.

But with how long THC likes to stay in my system and using it for medical reasons (even though I don't have a card) I'm only using the fake stuff from now on, it's stupid that because of my size I can fail a drug test well after someone else would have been clean.

9. schwiggity mexibrick is a bad thing to smoke when you have a DT in your future....:smoking:

10. In which case the background check part might fuck you over first.

11. haha i would definitely recommend not using quick fix at all. just took a drug test with it had the perfect temp. and everything and the labs called me 4 days after saying that my urine didnt have something that all human urine has? I told the doctor all i did was go into the bathroom and pee as required but with a little laugh he wished me luck and hung up....

12. That sucks man. Ive always used quick fix, and never had a problem.

13. this thread is pretty old but i still use quick to this day and it still hasent failed me...:hello:for quick fix:smoking:

14. Just bought Quick Fix 5.7 from their website with overnight shipping. I need it for Wed. or Thursday. I am a big guy and a heavy smoker so there is no way I could get it out in time and frankly I trust using Quick Fix more then just drinking tons of water. I will post back with my results after I take the test. Hopefully it goes well I am not sure if its a lab or not but I believe it is. It is a pre employment test.

15. Just wanted to let everyone know I got my job today. I used the quickfix 5.7 with an 09 date and it passed. I had to dump it in this cup that had a panel on the front and a thermometer on the back. It tested for all the major drugs, specific gravity, nitrates and all that stuff and it passed them all.

16. good shit man

17. Its called water. Drink it. Love it. That fake shit is a waste of money, along with every detox drink ever invented. I get tested for court and my urine always comes back diluted, just because I drink a lot of water, and my urine comes out clear. I smoke mad weed too, you need to stop stressin' and drink some h20.

18. Having a diluted sample can be a negative. I lost a job before because of having watered down sample. I dont trust just drinking water with as much as I blaze. For me Quick Fix worked so I will continue using until it doesnt.

19. I mean yah it's different for everyone, I mean I smoke everyday and for some reason that's just the way my urine tests pan out. It's not like I try to dilute them by any means. They are trying to count them as positive tests, but that isn't going to work since I've been getting saliva tested too and I've been passing those.

20. SAME exact shit happened to me man... lab called and said the piss was fake, something about the gravity levels. I used quickfix and wont be anymore