Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Cleaning your bubbler, bong, piece, whatever

• Please log in to reply

BobbyCoatTails

BobbyCoatTails

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
After reading every tip hint guide or suggestion to clean a bubbler online that I could and

then trying every single one of them on my bubbler. I'd like to share with everyone what

I've learned.

First and foremost boil your glass to do this put your glass in a pot fill it water and

then heat it up *do not bring the water to boil and then drop in your glass it will break*
leave your glass to boil for 20 minutes. After the boil turn off the heat and let it cool

down its very important that you let your glass cool down naturally trying to cool it with

cold water will break it. Back in your pot you should still have the water your glass was

boil in DO NOT THROW IT OUT the water. With any decently used piece their should a bowl or

2 of resin. The easiest way to get the resin is to pour the top water off into the sink the

resin will stay towards the bottom of the pot once you get to the bottom of the pot get out

your coffee filters you only need 1 or 2 and strain the remainder of the resin-water

through the filters. keep the filters, let the resin dry, scrape it off, toke up

Once you have 90% of what was in your piece but you want it pristine clean follow these

instructions

1st use q tips and clean as much as you can
2nd non-acetone nail polish cleaner (acetate with alcohol) with salt what you want to do

is fill a bag or container with the cleaner then submerge your piece. add a little bit of

salt. then let it sit for 30 minutes. after waiting shake your piece with the clean in it

3rd take dishwasher soap and put a good amount in your piece and shake it around. The

grittyness of the soap will help take of the resin faster

repeat steps 2 and 3 until its spotless, yes you can get it competely spotless

4th boil your piece to clean/sterilize it

*efferdent does not work even close to as well as boiling but if you dont have any choice

.. you dont have any choice.

*note boiling SMELLS a lot but it can be masked and reduced by using a smaller pot and once

your done light a match the sulfur that burns covers up just about and unwanted smell, also

turn the fan on high and use the back burners so the the majority of the steam is drafted

upwards into the vent.

Mwayles

Mwayles

Good Times, Good Vibe, GC

• Registered Upgraded
  • 831 posts
Thanks, helpful tips!

I wonder how many people let the water come to a boil then drop their peice in, it cracks up like a bitch ive seen it.

RippinRyan

RippinRyan

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Whats the best way to go about boiling a bong??? I dont have a pot nearly that big..

oLE51289

oLE51289

• Registered Upgraded
  • 921 posts
eww don't save resin...

BobbyCoatTails

BobbyCoatTails

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
To the man who asked about the bong put alchol in it and let it soak then strain it with cheese cloth .. to the man who said not to smoke resin .. think it through... its just thc

Rhythm of Life

Rhythm of Life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,478 posts
Wow! I don't think anyone has ever made cleaning a pipe so ..... involved :D

91% Iso Alcohol
Epsom Salt
Shake vigorously 2 minutes
Pipe Cleaner
Rinse in warm water

If your Super Lazy:

Oxyclean
Bathtub
Insert bong/pipe wait a hour or so .....

But really a lot of those steps are really unnecessary. Even the whole water boiling is excessive.

Dreadlocker

Dreadlocker

Stay Wild!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,392 posts

Wow! I don't think anyone has ever made cleaning a pipe so ..... involved :D

91% Iso Alcohol
Epsom Salt
Shake vigorously 2 minutes
Pipe Cleaner
Rinse in warm water

If your Super Lazy:

Oxyclean
Bathtub
Insert bong/pipe wait a hour or so .....

But really a lot of those steps are really unnecessary. Even the whole water boiling is excessive.

not if u are trying to make the bong legal to resell, in which case u need 100 percent of the resin gone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users