Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

whats the best way to grind weed up without a grinder

• Please log in to reply

bamsk838

bamsk838

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
i dont have a grinder but i want to make fire crackers for tommorow so i was wondering what the best way to get it fine enough for them would be

whitehippo

whitehippo

is watching you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 331 posts
Sometimes I toss it in a glass slot glass and use scissors to cut it up, I usually use my fingers and my rolling try.

chiiba

chiiba

smokin' that cheeba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,432 posts

Sometimes I toss it in a glass slot glass and use scissors to cut it up, I usually use my fingers and my rolling try.

What's the advantage of a shot glass?

I do agree with whitehippo, though. I usually use my fingers. Scissors work well. If you're looking for very finely ground bud, you can use a food processor or coffee grinder. Just make sure to clean it out afterward :hello:

D3vO

D3vO

Marijuana User

• Old School
  • 2,163 posts

Great method, shot glass and scissors work great. I try and cut off the smallest amount possible from the nug into the glass then use the scissors in the glass and chop away at whats left.

whitehippo

whitehippo

is watching you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 331 posts
Scissors tear and wear the inside of plastic containers, and cause a lot of residue to be left behind. this post took me about 20 minutes to write:smoking:

nushaganazad

nushaganazad

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,611 posts
grinder, fingers. think those are the only real possibilities

Stoner420Chick

Stoner420Chick

Blazin Blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,042 posts

What's the advantage of a shot glass?

I do agree with whitehippo, though. I usually use my fingers. Scissors work well. If you're looking for very finely ground bud, you can use a food processor or coffee grinder. Just make sure to clean it out afterward :hello:

Shot glass holds the bud and you dont get little pieces going flying when you cut them so you don't waste as much.

godsthirdnut

godsthirdnut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
for fire crackers bust out the coffee grinder and turn it into powder. wont be chunky and as nasty, plus the THC absorbs into the fat a little better.

Chino1130

Chino1130

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts
I just take an exacto knife and keep chopping it up, takes about 30 seconds

Guest_110100100420_*

Guest_110100100420_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
rub it through a strainer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users