Video Games to Play While High

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Revolution, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Katamari Damacy. Nothing better. Don't disagree.

2. Killzone or resistance two.:smoking:

3. hitman: blood money, black, gta san andreas. - all for ps2

4. Geometry Wars FTW

5. Dead Frontier
    MMO in zombie setting with old Resident Evil style gameplay

6. I don't know if anyone has said it but echochrome for the ps3 and psp is fucking intense while high.

7. gtaIV
    skate I & II
    rock band I & II
    guitar hero III

whatever you do... don't play dead space high... it fucks with you for awhile.. well maybe just me...

8. Far Cry 2 is amazing while high, the scenery is beautiful.

9. #50 wackdeafboy, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    AAGGREE! but the gameplay sucks!

I don't understand why people care about what games are best to play when high. It just a high, thats all. It not a big deal. sheesh.

I play everygame high. who cares.

10. I like playing video games high or sober.

11. I like to play Battlefield Bad Company for the Xbox 360, it feels soooo real!:eek:

12. When me and my friends are stoned, it's usually Halo 3 or Smash Bros Melee. My friends aren't into COD4, but that on'es also sweet. I've been playing Earthbound a shitload when I get stoned too. We've been isolated here ever since we moved, so all we do is hike and play video games.

[​IMG]

13. man, I got pissed about gamestop. They did a weekend (last weekend) of buy 2 games and get 1 free. I really wanted to get 3 games that I haven't gotten, it was worth of steal. Fallout 3, bad company and prince of persia.

14. call of duty 4
    call of duty world at war
    skate 2
    fight night round 3
    bully: scholarship edition
    condemned 1 and 2
    old wrestling games
    tiger woods 2007

15. I love that game high, that and bioshock are so much fun to play while high. Dead space can get kind of intense though, but when it does its just time for a cigarette break.

16. well right now im currently playing Left 4 dead, soon to get more new maps so cant wait for that. and I guess that's all atm really, not much a gamer like I use to be.

Im mostly into horror tho love all the Resident evil games.

17. I like to play Audiosurf when I'm high... just load up some Isis or some other chill music. That or Rockband if I'm with other people.

18. Man right now I cant put down Call of Duty worlds at war on PS3 online, Im a beast on that game while im smoked out. I like to play rock band but like you said only when I have people around.