Video Games to Play While High

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Revolution, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Cod 4
    cod world at war
    there the shit

2. Yall would be nutz if ya didn't play this while high

[​IMG]

3. Portal is so crazy when you're high.
    Fallout 3 is really fun when you just wander aimlessly through the wasteland.
    COD4 is fun but can get me really frustrated sometimes if I'm high and tired and can't play well.

4. SMASH BROS FO THE n64!!!

counterstrike, guitar hero, worms, wii tennis

5. Love that game! I love whole series actually(I, II, III). I have the game on X-Box 360 through X-Box Live. I wish there were more classics like this game available on it. :(

6. Ha I did the same thin' when I got my points card, I was like damn betta know I'm gettin' that shyt

7. Resident Evil 4 is pretty cool while baked. Second time I played it I was high, then didnt play it again sober for about a year, since it was so much more fun high.

8. I enjoy playing Counter-Strike: Source while baked. When I got baked, I played some scoutzknivez and raped 'em all with my knife, AKA shank-o-matic.

9. Diablo 2 (3 when it comes out, can't freaking wait)

The herb makes any monotony that might be involved with grinding lift away!

10. pfft, you canNOT compare 1.6 scoutzknivez to source. There is no strafing in cs:s, therefore, no skill. however, CS is still a great high game, the best imo!

11. Anybody played Mirrors Edge??

Shit is crazy.

12. it looks so sick but i don't have a ps3.

and fax, this is an awesome guide, i've heard of katamary but i definitely need to check out that electroplankton game. it looks incredible from your description. thank you :p

13. Gears of War =] lol although im actually worse at that game when im high.

14. Team Fortress 2. I usually don't play unless I am high. :smoking:

15. Anyone ever played Civilization? If i start playing that i can't stop.

But other than that my favorite games are Fable 2, Gears 2, COD4, God of War, Forza 2, and Crackdown...

16. Winning Eleven is pretty epic. My passes get so ridiculous when I am blazed. I want to travel to ENgland, I hear they have nights at pubs where they play winning eleven tournaments and drink heavily. maybe fish and chips. I'd just smoke a blunt before I go in there and blow them out!!

17. agreed civ 4 is great, got it and all the expansions, i also play ALL those 360 games.
    if u like civ you should check out empire total war.
    mario galaxy on the wii is great while high also
    WAW isnt as good as 4 but worth buying for nazi zombies.

18. Madden and Super Mario Sunshine are defenitely one of the best!

19. yall have failed to mention my favorite FPS ever golden eye on the n64 that game is amazing . Lets take a look at what is happening after so many years. Gameplay? Yes, that seems pretty darn good even by todays standards. When I haven't played for a couple months and then play again, I'm never disappointed. This keeps happening so I can confirm the game hasn't lost playability over time. We can't forget that in 2008, 007 GoldenEye N64 can be played online and including multiplayer with Mupen64k or Mupen64++ emulator. I mean this game is amazing it came out in like '98 its been 11 years and its still fun as shit to play i mean super smash brothers is fun so is cod but neither of them have shit on golden eye.