Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Snorting Kief?

• Please log in to reply

nicsye

nicsye

vape&glass&jays

• Registered Upgraded
  • 551 posts
has anybody considered or tried snorting a rail of kief? would it do anything or would it just be a waste like i think it would be :)

Similar Topics: Snorting Kief?     x

xchuyx122

xchuyx122

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 523 posts
lol yes like you thought you cant, thc needs heat to be activated, thats why people cook it into things

amonkey555

amonkey555

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I think that there is a way you can. i read on the internet about meth addicts snorting meth through a glass rod with a screen in one end and the glass rod was heated near the screen and it vaped the meth essentialy. but i dont know cuz im faded.

want2beme2

want2beme2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 761 posts

I think that there is a way you can. i read on the internet about meth addicts snorting meth through a glass rod with a screen in one end and the glass rod was heated near the screen and it vaped the meth essentialy. but i dont know cuz im faded.

lmfao nice, "but i don't know cuz im faded." It sounds like it would work... but is it really worth the trouble of heating up a rod to snort keif lol... I guess if you were really bored and wanted to try it, it could be entertaining.

Oh well... I know snorting keif by itself won't do anything. I'll just stick to smoking It :)

ratatata

ratatata

• Registered Upgraded
  • 165 posts

It sounds like it can be pretty easy to burn yourself like your face or something, especially if you're already high :)

Still, snorting hot air doesn't seem allright to me.

-Jim Morrison-

-Jim Morrison-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 307 posts
so basicly put the pipe up to your nose, hold your carb(other nose hole) and have a friend light! ha i wouldnt do this...it hurts very badly. this is one of those things that you get the idiot who did the everclear shot on fire and didnt swallow it, burnt the shit out my friend, ANYWAY Dont do it

Underpantsman

Underpantsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts
Why would you want to snort kif? Just curious.

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts
What a waste that will be:(

Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou

InvisibleManInTheSky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 287 posts
You could do a nasal hit through your nose, but of course it has to the actual smoke. How you would do that is up to you. :P

Snorting actual kif will do nothing and would be a total waste.

Moosecalledjim

Moosecalledjim

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 125 posts
Snorting kief will get you totally fucked up
snort as much as you can

murderouspanda

murderouspanda

coming to a zoo near you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,780 posts
grind up some weed and sprinkle it on top of a rail of pumpkin pie