Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how much weed do you need for brownies?

• Please log in to reply

jl262

jl262

• Registered Upgraded
  • 204 posts
i wanted to make some one time but my cousin told me i'd need half an ounce of headdies for brownies and that costs 200 dollars. how much weed do you usually use for a batch of decent brownies?

Similar Topics: how much weed do you need for brownies?     x

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,804 posts

sambo5472

sambo5472

The haze craze..

• Registered Upgraded
  • 398 posts
Basically u throw in as much as u want, obviously if u throw in more u'll have to eat less so it doesn't really matter how much u throw in it's how much off it u eat that matters.
Anyway when i make brownies i add weed so that 1 brownie contains about half a gram. That will f*ck u up good but it won't render u too a plant for 5-6 hours, imo half a gram per brownie is the perfect amount but offcourse taste differs. Also u wanna make cannabutter first and use that to make u'r brownies. Make sure u sift the plant matter out, all the thc will have been absorbed by the butter so no need for any plant material to be left in there. That's how u do it properly not like some people who just throw a bunch off herbs in theyr dough and bake the stuff.

Edit: i forgot to mention, making brownies is the perfect way to get rid off a bag off not so decent weed, don't throw dank in there dank should be kept for smoking.

a2stoner

a2stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
What method are you using to extract? What I do is boil a stick of butter and then once it is all melted throw in a quad of your bud. I have found that if you use better bud, you get a much longer stoned effect. If you use better bud you can probably use less.

jl262

jl262

• Registered Upgraded
  • 204 posts

What method are you using to extract? What I do is boil a stick of butter and then once it is all melted throw in a quad of your bud. I have found that if you use better bud, you get a much longer stoned effect. If you use better bud you can probably use less.

last time i made cannabutter i put a tablespoon of butter in boiling water and threw in maybe a couple bowlfulls of headdies. i ate it on two pieces of toast and i didnt get high just nauseous. i had to leave in the middle of class to throw up. but even after i left the pot of water and cannabutter in the fridge overnight it didnt solidify completely and i had to strain it through paper towels (i dont know what a cheese cloth is but this was a bitch)

noxviator

noxviator

Stoned 24/7

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts
me and my roomie use a half oz of schwag for a standard load of brownies. not too bad. cooking you can use schwag and it will get you high. a half oz of headies is like some super brownies

jl262

jl262

• Registered Upgraded
  • 204 posts
yo bros whats a cheese cloth and where can i get one?

Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou

InvisibleManInTheSky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 287 posts
I'd say a mild dose using high quality cannabis, extracted properly into butter or oil, would be half a gram. To get really high, I'd say a gram, so of course, simple math is 7 brownies=7 grams of cannabis.

So for a 14 brownie batch, 1 gram for one person, to get feeling pretty damn good, would be a half ounce. 28 brownies at .5 a gram, or buy a 1/4 of cannabis, make 7 1 gram brownies for 7 people, or 14 .5gram brownies.:D

Guest_bradleykerr_*

Guest_bradleykerr_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

yo bros whats a cheese cloth and where can i get one?

Cheesecloth is a loosely woven cloth that strains liquid, mainly used to make cheese but it has a lot of cooking uses. Just go to any grocery store (or wal-mart if you are desperate), they're easy to find.

havinnoj

havinnoj

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
not to hijack ur thread, but does the final product (brownies) smell like buds at all? or just normal?

a2stoner

a2stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
The final product smells like butter, with a little strange scent. It dones't smell like weed to me but eh...

Well, the final final product smells liek delicoius brownies.

this post has really good instructions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users