ADS Bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kinky reggae, Feb 23, 2008.

1. First post here, I've been drooling over this site far too long to not register so here I am. I have 3 bongs all together, 2 of them are ADS but the first one I gave to my brother as a house warming gift when he moved out. It was a 2" nice looking 9mm, it ripped decently nice. It wasn't super expensive so I didn't mind giving it to a family member. The other one is a PHXhd custom which is my trophy bong :hello:. But the new ADS I just recently bought for 4/20 has stolen my heart :). It is 9mm, 30 inches tall and absolutely gorgeous IMO. So here ya go

Attached Files:

2. Old thread lol, but nice first post. Your piece is absolutely gorgeous. And it's nice to have such a beautiful piece in 9mm glass lol. I have an ADS 9mm, a beer bottle fell directly onto the mouthpiece, the bottle just shattered. Not even a scratch on the 9mm lol.

3. yeah i know it's an old thread, but I didn't find many ADS. And idk if i qualify that as super heady for the other threads haha. But still ty. I'm still in love <3

4. I wouldn't recommend ADS at all. A couple weeks ago one of the ice pinches broke off while I was adding ice into it... I also wasn't dropping it in, I slid the cubes down the side of the tube very carefully. The glass on the ice pinches was MAYBE 2mm. It served me alright for awhile, but not very much quality at all. Now I basically have an ADS with a carb on one of the ice pinches... Useless to me now.

5. I've had mine for almost a year now, maybe just a defective piece :confused: I use mine weekly, like my last post stated, had a beer bottle fall on it, and the thing is in perfect condition. You could probly kill somebody with this bong, and the thing wouldnt break :p maybe an exaggeration, but you could definitely knock some unconscious with this thing. And be able to smoke it right after ;)

6. Haha I tell my buddies that all the time, It really is a bong/club. Easily could knock someone out and then rip your brains out right after :devious:. Mine posted previously doesn't have any ice pinches, but I prefer to crush up ice and through it in the bottom with the water anyways.:confused_2:

7. dude! You have the sickets ADS I've ever seen! This one blows mine out of the water. Mine can fit a 9 or a 14mm...which is cool...I think most 9 and 14s are interchangeable but maybe not? Anyways, wow man I like how it says "Amsterdam Design Studios" instead of just ADS. Fuck I bet it would take me six months to save up money to buy that beast!

8. Thanks man, yeah I'm in love with the thing. Never seen anything like it to be honest, and I've always been a sucker for "orbs" or you can call them "bumps" I guess. But yeah with the double bubble in the middle of the tube was just a bonus. And the black up top isn't even black, if you put a light up behind it; it shines a real deep red. It really is beautiful.

9. Here he is! Ready to rip. Gets me happy....:hello:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. The first picture is of a sick bong.

11. huh. good idea. mouthwash....I'm not so sure about it cleaning out your lungs but I can definitely see how it can ease your throat when you take a hit. Sort of like a cough drop effect...either way, good tip. Thanks. :eek:

12. #112 831chonger, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    Yeee I love my ADS. I've had him for 2 and a half years now and remember the day I bought him like yesterday. I walk in not plannin to buy anything and the ADS dude was unloading chongs and this brown 16" caught my eye imediately. Been my favorite bong ever since. The tube on it is super wide so it hits like an 18", and the joint looks like a german roor. SOOO FLAWLESS. It's been knocked into a metal camping firepit, fallen out of my car, been nicked on counters like 100 times and yet somehow that little fucker still lives. I love him. Everyone should buy an ADS. Here's a pic of him. Name's SQUID.

Oh yeah, 150$ for 2.5 years of the crippest rips known to man.

Attached Files:

13. Everyone in GC should just cruise to Santa Cruz. We've got dollar point chronic, club or street value. We've got glass priced at what it should be priced, and no matter where you're at you've got a 5 minute bike ride to the most beautiful ocean views on the west coast. With redwood forests behind you. PLUS, its been foggy here in the summer for as long as I can remember but fuck, our globe must be warming cus it's been 80 degrees out all summer:smoke:

14. my girl rippin the new ads i have another in line catcher piece i can add not on the piece now

Attached Files:

15. ^I'd hit that.... both the bong and the bitch.