ADS Bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kinky reggae, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Really like the colors on that ads, although I'm not liking the price.

2. my buddies got a nice lookin one, no perc, but still hits beastly. his girl also has one, ill try to get the piccs

3. had a a/c and a couple other accessories on the ads right after we bought it. it got side heavy and tipped over. this is what happened first time! double perc 24 inch

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. My 9mm ADS broke in that same place when I tried to get the downstem out one night.

5. I had the same 1 footer, but it was clear, with pearlescent on the bubble. Same hitter too, only it was clear. One of my favorite pieces of glass i've ever owned.

Also, my downstem went straight down, didn't have the angle like that. I'm pretty sure it's in this thread somewheres.

6. nice you have the exact same bong as me other then mine is green

[​IMG]

7. yeah the piece is pretty thick except for that spot. we had a lot of accessories on the side and it tipped over. just have to learn from our mistakes.

8. WTF i had those exact same bongs but in blue!!! i loved the damn thing but had to sell it!! the guy i sold it to then got caught n it got confiscated by the cops

9. What did you guys pay for the colored ADS bongs?

10. Showing some ADS Love in the thread, heres mine

[​IMG]

Illadelph Diffused Downstem, MGW Three Arm Tree Perc Ashcatcher, Toro Pinched Slide.

Little drag, and hits like a champ!

11. i paid around $80-$85 and it was well worth it

12. Learning from your mistakes is all you can do.

I have the same 1 foot bubble bottom as half of the people in this thread and i like it so far. I'm used to bigger tubes but i had to downgrade for the dorm this year. Btw those 9mm tubes all breaking like that is no bueno.

13. Just bought an ADS yesterday. Ice-catcher, ash-catcher, diffuser... rips like a champ. A little thin and light, but bongs aren't for throwing, so I don't mind. It hits as smooth as any Lux or PHX I've ever hit, and definitely gets the job done (just got some Chem Dawg, so we were flying).

I got mine for $129, which is a steal for how well this piece hits. Obviously, if you've got the money, go for a top of the line piece, but for anyone looking to get good glass without breaking the bank, this ADS is as good as any "bargain" I've ever found.

Should hold me over until my Volcano arrives :cool:

[​IMG]

14. I recently purchased a 21" 7mm straight beaker/tube single perc (tree style) gong. It's completely clear and the area around the perc is blown outwards a bit. It looks just like a large metal halide bulb. I didn't get an ash catcher :( and paid enough but it I really like it and it hits killer. It's so smooth and it's extremely efficient. My old zong used to hit like hell, of course a bit rough, but this thing gets you ripped with surprisingly small amount and it's smooth as butter to boot.

I highly recommend them.

15. by far the sickest ADS i have ever seen

16. That's sick... I like clear pieces, personally, but that's definitely one of the most colorful, totem-pole-esque bongs I've ever seen. Kudos to whoever blew it.

17. my gf has one. verry sick pieces. i have a PURE which is made my ads. very cool as well.

18. oh dude
    that's the exact one I bought!

i added an illadelph diffused downstem, mgw ash catcher, and toro ice pinch slide.

no milk shots?

19. Nice, you added some badass hardware. Haven't gotten around to a good milk-shot, camera's been busted. I'm about to pick up some fresh tomorrow, I'll see what I can do with the camera phone... it definitely smogs the fuck up

20. i had tha same grinder lol

the cops took it though:(