Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Old school stoner slang!

• Please log in to reply

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts
My dad still says "let's go have a reefer." I guess that means "let's go smoke a joint."

I introduced him to a double Dutch the last time I visited and he just about shit himself. A quarter way through it he looked like he was about to fall asleep :laughing:

Pieces

Pieces

[peacelove&dope]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,336 posts
i've heard people call it 'gage' , which kind of grew on me.

JesusGreen

JesusGreen

What would I do?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,012 posts

grass...

nobodyi know really uses grass for pot except the few old heads i know.....i kinda like it.......im tryin to go get some grass.........it sounds nice to me

Yeah, my dad always talks about how he loved hash and how "with grass you'd need like a whole bag".

SmokinGirly

SmokinGirly

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,998 posts
I'm definitely saying "let's go have a reefer" from now on LOL :smoke:

HighMountainSkier

HighMountainSkier

Smo Queed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,511 posts
Man, I can't believe nobody mentioned "roach" or "roach-clip" yet.

wablown

wablown

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
yeah people say Tall they mean high, or sometmes people say Twisted. me and my friends always jus say you wanna blow? and we call it dro thats about it. or u wanna smoke a bleez

stoner_lukas

stoner_lukas

RIP

• Old School
  • 6,559 posts

Man, I can't believe nobody mentioned "roach" or "roach-clip" yet.

I hear both of those used everyday

FunkeeNuggz514

FunkeeNuggz514

Stoned User

• Silver Member
  • 742 posts

Edited by FunkeeNuggz514, 14 October 2009 - 09:35 PM.

imcherokeeangel

imcherokeeangel

Cherokee (Im a chick)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,099 posts
Thai stick anyone?

Posted Image

rastachic

rastachic

ganja girls

• Registered Upgraded
  • 185 posts

thats all too true..... not enough people appriciate the joint.....to me theres not much better then smoking a whole bunch of nicely rolled joints....and the movements involved in rolling the joint is my form of meditation.....

x2. Joints are pretty much my favorite way to smoke right now since I don't have my bong.

lorax

lorax

I speak for the blades!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 126 posts
My mom calls smoking "taking a one hit". Dad calls it an "un" (think of UNO without the O part.)

Kid Metheuselah

Kid Metheuselah

Bitter Miscreant

• Registered Upgraded
  • 385 posts
I was thinking about this one the other day: "pot party". I remember hearing this term up until '80, I guess. Newspapers even used it. A teacher in my class got replaced around '73 and they said it was because the cops caught her at a "pot party". "Burn-Out" is another I don't hear anymore, describing somebody on a permanent high.

DDV

DDV

• Registered Upgraded
  • 13,053 posts
Subbed

Dopethrone420

Dopethrone420

The Wizard?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,785 posts
One of my friend's dad calls it "hit", as in "you doing hit again"? (wtf lol). I use the word doob quite frequently.

apogee

apogee

Registered Abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 911 posts
The black kids used to call weed 'bo. I think it was shortened from "Columbo" for Columbian pot. And if it was good it was the "whip". Better was the "fire". The best was the "firewhip". In the 80's people said bud sesh (session). I said the same thing then as I say now, "Let's get fucked up."

Herb Pheonix

Herb Pheonix

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,019 posts
idk if its old but my friends have been saying "Dude.. im so blown.."

recycledair

recycledair

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
My mom calls it dope...and dagga (pronounced like Dachau without the u) she switches (she knows I absolutely hate the word dagga)

I've always called it pot and I've adopted dank for when the stuff makes me ^_^

Also in South Africa we still use joint as though that's the only word for them...which it is!

Did anyone mention reefer? My friends little sister once walked in after we'd been smoking and said something like 'has someone been smokin' a reefer' in this funny American accent...it was very funny

Edited by recycledair, 27 October 2011 - 10:38 PM.

Buddha_Man

Buddha_Man

Know the Ledge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,368 posts
wacky tobaccy

Judgement

Judgement

Badman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,581 posts
two terms I haven't heard for some time, not too long though.
wheelchair
cess

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users