Brown spots on leaves?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by THE McC, Feb 21, 2008.

1. There is no yellowing, just these weird brown spots. Any ideas on what would cause that?

2. how big are the spots?

3. They are small but there are a good amount of them. It started out on one leaf, i thought maybe the light was too close but i moved them some and now i see them starting on another leaf. So its not the light.

4. my only clue to what it might be is a magnesium deficiency... try to search about it and compare to the pictures and let me know if that looks like it. don't limit your search to just this forum...

5. thank you weedman!

6. did any pictures match your plants? yw if they did.:smoking: :smoke:

7. ............
    Information is needed before we can make a diagnosis!
    And you posted in the wrong section.

8. nah i couldnt find any pics that match. Im thinking its nute burn. The magnesium deficiency doesnt really match up. I did use some miracle grow water soluble(the blue cystals) 15-30-15 but i only used a pinch of it in 8 oz. of water.

9. that will do it every time if you got nutes directly on the leaves and likely misted the put heat(from the light)to them you will get a wonderful spotted appearance but 5ph is rather low,shoot for 5.8 seems to be my best number.hope this helps!!!!!!