Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Smoking in the Bathroom

• Please log in to reply

Toke&Choke

Toke&Choke

Go home and get stoned.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
I realize that there are other threads about this, but I must make one myself. How do you smoke in the bathroom without getting caught? I'll tell you a plan that will work...guaranteed.

Let's start with the basics. If your bathroom has an overhead ceiling fan, make sure it is on. Stuff a towel under the door to keep any smell from escaping the room. If you have a window in your bathroom, open it. Turn on the bath/shower and leave this running to hide any sound of the lighter, you coughing, etc. Also, once you're done smoking you can take a bath or shower to relax. It's something you can definitely enjoy. And last but not least, make sure you have some sort of air freshener/perfume/etc. to conceal any lingering smell, but be sure not to spray too much to make it obvious you are hiding something.

This is basically all you need to know. If you are feeling extra paranoid, make a sploof and don't smoke any blunts/joints in the bathroom because they produce a very strong smell because of the paper. If you have a one-hitter, use that.

Happy toking. :smoking:

Similar Topics: Smoking in the Bathroom     x

chiiba

chiiba

smokin' that cheeba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,432 posts
Ya, there's a few other threads, but a nice guide nonetheless. Works well, I've done it many times.

blazinchick37

blazinchick37

We Are Not Free

• Registered Upgraded
  • 583 posts
i do this all the time, its amazing, if no1 is home. i turn on the heater(in my bathroom) and sink and shower with hot water and make a steam room with smoke and steam. Its great, then i take a shower (if there is hot water left) and open the window to let everything out. love it

sketchy1190

sketchy1190

Registered

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
nice guide...works well for me

grassisgreener1

grassisgreener1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 208 posts
Isnt the towel under the door noticeable from the outside?

strkr1313

strkr1313

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
good idea. but i dont have a window in the bathroom and im always paranoid that the smell would stay in there. but i would love to smoke inside.

chiiba

chiiba

smokin' that cheeba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,432 posts

You don't have to shove it under so you can see it on the outside. The only way it's noticeable is because, from the outside, you wouldn't be able to see the light.

good idea. but i dont have a window in the bathroom and im always paranoid that the smell would stay in there. but i would love to smoke inside.

I don't have a window in my bathroom and I do it all the time. Just turn on the fan and blow the smoke up into it. Then make sure you leave the fan on for a while after you finish smoking. It won't smell.

Mwayles

Mwayles

Good Times, Good Vibe, GC

• Registered Upgraded
  • 831 posts
I too enjoy a nice shower toke. I sometimes run across the problem of where to put my bowl and lighter after a hit. I dont like to smoke it all at once, i like to take a few hits, chill out and enjoy the water, take a few more hits...i also dont like to finish my bowl in the shower because showering kills your high so i like to save some for after the shower so i've got a full high..

anyway, i put my bowl and lighter into an opened Dove soap container and place it on a shelf under the showerhead and close it up. this way no water gets on or around it. and i never worry about the smell from the cherry or the bowl, because the soap container is already so soaked with soapy smell it overpowers the weed smell.

I've had a smoking bowl in there overnight and there still isnt even a hint of weed. Foolproof :)

phx1

phx1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 325 posts
I got a vaporizer so I can easily smoke inside. There is a little smell but that is gone within 10 minutes and it's not that strong.

turnoffyourmind

turnoffyourmind

Ganja Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts
yeah i love smokin out my bathroom :smoking:
I always bring my stereo in there and blast music and smoke up and take a showa

oh and another tip, if you don't want to keep a sploof around, you can just use a folded towel, wet the middle of it, press it to your face after taking a hit, and blow the smoke through that...works just as well if not better :D

NJ TOKER 420

NJ TOKER 420

Skankin it Easy...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 921 posts

This used to worrry me, until I checked it out for myself. Had someoneroll up a towel under the door and I stood outside. It is completely unnoticible unless you like push the towel under the hole thats below the door.

Mwayles

Mwayles

• Registered Upgraded
  • 831 posts
p.s. anybody know where the vent from the bathrooms usually go? my bathroom has a vent that sucks all the steam (and, in my case, smoke) out of the bathroom and transfers it somewhere else...i have no cluse whether this vent leads outside or into my parents bedroom! Just wondering if anybody has worked on houses or whatever and happen to know..

chiiba

chiiba

smokin' that cheeba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,432 posts

p.s. anybody know where the vent from the bathrooms usually go? my bathroom has a vent that sucks all the steam (and, in my case, smoke) out of the bathroom and transfers it somewhere else...i have no cluse whether this vent leads outside or into my parents bedroom! Just wondering if anybody has worked on houses or whatever and happen to know..

I'm pretty sure it goes outside. Why would it be built to just transfer the steam to another part of the house?

NJ TOKER 420

NJ TOKER 420

Skankin it Easy...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 921 posts

Mine circulates the air throughout my house. My friends sends his straight out of the top of his roof. My best advise, ask you parents (try to just seem really curious) if they know where the vent leads.

smokeitup421

smokeitup421

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,483 posts
it usually goes outside

strkr1313

strkr1313

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
only makes sense to go outside... but you never know lol i might try this while no is home the 1st time.

not like i would be able to smell pot in the rest of my house anyways cuz im high lol

Mwayles

Mwayles

• Registered Upgraded
  • 831 posts
I'm really not worried at all because ive smoked in ther so many time while my parents were around and theyve never mentioned anything, i was jsut wondering if it circulated or whatever like NJ Toker. But i guess i have nothing to worry about.

But damn wouldnt it suck to be enjoying a nice sesh in the shower, enjoying the stereo, and suddenly hear a loud ass knocking on the door along with a parent yelling ARE YOU SMOKING POT IN THERE?

Damn...i couldnt imagine the feeling!

chiiba

chiiba

smokin' that cheeba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,432 posts

I'm really not worried at all because ive smoked in ther so many time while my parents were around and theyve never mentioned anything, i was jsut wondering if it circulated or whatever like NJ Toker. But i guess i have nothing to worry about.

But damn wouldnt it suck to be enjoying a nice sesh in the shower, enjoying the stereo, and suddenly hear a loud ass knocking on the door along with a parent yelling ARE YOU SMOKING POT IN THERE?

'

Haha, ya. Like what would they want you to say? "Ummm....No? *giggle*"

strkr1313

strkr1313

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

LOL while being higher than shit...

I would flip out

Toke&Choke

Toke&Choke

Go home and get stoned.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

I'm pretty sure it goes outside. Why would it be built to just transfer the steam to another part of the house?

This is a good point. Another point is bathroom fans are used to cover up other pungent smells...if you know what I mean.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users