Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Dayquil???

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

Metalxiii

Metalxiii

-OPETH-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts
Does anyone know if you can get high off this or trip? I know you can with nyquil but what about dayquil.

Similar Topics: Dayquil???     x

Guest_deezy_*

Guest_deezy_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
dayquil and nyquil are gross man, dont drink that shit. if ya wanna trip off OTC cough syrups get robotussin with DXM Hbr (dextromethorphan) as the only ingredient. better yet get the cough gels, the syrup tastes awful.

Metalxiii

Metalxiii

-OPETH-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts
no its big red pills not the syrup, i got like 10 of them

Guest_deezy_*

Guest_deezy_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
well unless its a DXM only product i wouldn't touch it unless you wanna get really sick or even worse.

Macka Splaff

Macka Splaff

54-46

• Registered Upgraded
  • 767 posts
*cough* wrong forum *cough* excuse me i have a little bit of a cough

but dont do cause it hase apap in it so if you did the amount needed to trip you would have a lot of apap which is really bad so dont do it just get straight cough medicine

coolrunnings

coolrunnings

Massachu-baka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,018 posts

no its big red pills not the syrup, i got like 10 of them

3C aint the only pill G.

jj_the_toker

jj_the_toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
get a 5 oz. bottle of delsym if u want to try some syrup

sm666

sm666

THC Powered

• Registered Upgraded
  • 393 posts
Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)

so for 200mg of DXM(not that much) you'd need 20 of these.. which would be a whole lot Acetaminophen (6.5g)

Easternrdbmx

Easternrdbmx

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Dont do shit unless it has DXM
Robo Gel Caps, Delsym, certain store brand syrups and certain cough drops (can melt to get straight DXM)
Any other ingredient will make you sick and/or make your high from fun to awful.
Cheapest and safest way has to to be the robo gel caps. 4.99 for 300mg of only DXM. Enough to give you a first/second platue high.

Foop

Foop

if the roof doesn't fall

• Gold Member
  • 9,075 posts

Metalxiii

Metalxiii

-OPETH-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts
so not even like 4 of these will do anything to me?

RavenousDank

RavenousDank

sober

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,577 posts
dude go to walmart and get Zicam Cough Max (make sure its right kind....if it isn't you prob will DIE)

btw its only HALF A SHOT...and it gets you good just like those big bottles;)

Metalxiii

Metalxiii

-OPETH-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts
Alright, well im only doing this cause i cant smoke for like 4 months, but any how I also have this SIMPLY SLEEP, and read other places it does get you kind of high, anyone else try it?

RavenousDank

RavenousDank

sober

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,577 posts

Alright, well im only doing this cause i cant smoke for like 4 months, but any how I also have this SIMPLY SLEEP, and read other places it does get you kind of high, anyone else try it?

yeah I looked it up...it only has Diphenhydramine and yes you can 'trip' off of it...it'll make you delirious....but when I did this kind it was a really crappy 'trip' it wasn't trippy or anything dude....BUT

Dimenhydrinate is the gooood deliriant it made me pretty out there.....(also here is a tip...do a SMALL amount of this stuff with combo with DXM and you'll TRIP your balls off....now mind your if you use to much of this stuff with the dxm you could OD...but I took 6 pills of this and one zicam and I was tripp'n my ass off)

Metalxiii

Metalxiii

-OPETH-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts
Alright well here is the thing, tomorow not going to school, yea im in high school but im 18. Anyhow my license is suspend and all the other bull shit, so this is what i got to take
Dayquil-which seems like it wont work
Benadryl-Like a shit load of them
Simply Sleep

Thats all i got to take, so should i just take the simply sleep?

nosemonster

nosemonster

Cook it!

• Old School
  • 2,280 posts
yes if you think its safe.

The Sacred Herb

The Sacred Herb

Let Music Enter Your Soul

• Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts
All threads pertaining to "other" drugs belong in Pandora's Box. It will make your posting go a little bit smoother.;)