Dayquil???

• by Metalxiii
  • Feb 19 2008 09:03 PM
  • 16 Replies
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
  • -OPETH-

• Metalxiii
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:03 PM

Does anyone know if you can get high off this or trip? I know you can with nyquil but what about dayquil.
Replies (16)

Similar Topics: Dayquil???     x

• Guest_deezy_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:12 PM

dayquil and nyquil are gross man, dont drink that shit. if ya wanna trip off OTC cough syrups get robotussin with DXM Hbr (dextromethorphan) as the only ingredient. better yet get the cough gels, the syrup tastes awful.

• -OPETH-

• Metalxiii
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:13 PM

no its big red pills not the syrup, i got like 10 of them

• Guest_deezy_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:26 PM

well unless its a DXM only product i wouldn't touch it unless you wanna get really sick or even worse.

• 54-46

• Macka Splaff
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 767 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:32 PM

*cough* wrong forum *cough* excuse me i have a little bit of a cough

but dont do cause it hase apap in it so if you did the amount needed to trip you would have a lot of apap which is really bad so dont do it just get straight cough medicine

• Massachu-baka

• coolrunnings
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:07 PM

no its big red pills not the syrup, i got like 10 of them

3C aint the only pill G.

• PipPipPip
  • jj_the_toker
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:26 PM

get a 5 oz. bottle of delsym if u want to try some syrup

• THC Powered

• sm666
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 393 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:34 PM

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)

so for 200mg of DXM(not that much) you'd need 20 of these.. which would be a whole lot Acetaminophen (6.5g)

• PipPipPip
  • Easternrdbmx
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:39 PM

Dont do shit unless it has DXM
Robo Gel Caps, Delsym, certain store brand syrups and certain cough drops (can melt to get straight DXM)
Any other ingredient will make you sick and/or make your high from fun to awful.
Cheapest and safest way has to to be the robo gel caps. 4.99 for 300mg of only DXM. Enough to give you a first/second platue high.

• if the roof doesn't fall

• Foop
  • Gold Member
  • 9,077 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:02 AM

Do not, REPEAT, do not ingest any cough syrup that has Acetaminophen in it. Taking a large enough dose of Acetaminophen will lead to a very long and painful death as all your vital organs slowly shut down. What you want to get, like other people have said, is Robotussin and ideally, only with DXM in it ( Dextromethorphan HBr). If it has Gaufensin, or however it is spelt, it is still okay to take, but be forewarned that you will eventually puke your guts out.

• -OPETH-

• Metalxiii
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:11 AM

so not even like 4 of these will do anything to me?

• sober

• RavenousDank
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:15 AM

dude go to walmart and get Zicam Cough Max (make sure its right kind....if it isn't you prob will DIE)

btw its only HALF A SHOT...and it gets you good just like those big bottles;)

• -OPETH-

• Metalxiii
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:21 AM

Alright, well im only doing this cause i cant smoke for like 4 months, but any how I also have this SIMPLY SLEEP, and read other places it does get you kind of high, anyone else try it?

• sober

• RavenousDank
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:31 AM

Alright, well im only doing this cause i cant smoke for like 4 months, but any how I also have this SIMPLY SLEEP, and read other places it does get you kind of high, anyone else try it?

yeah I looked it up...it only has Diphenhydramine and yes you can 'trip' off of it...it'll make you delirious....but when I did this kind it was a really crappy 'trip' it wasn't trippy or anything dude....BUT

Dimenhydrinate is the gooood deliriant it made me pretty out there.....(also here is a tip...do a SMALL amount of this stuff with combo with DXM and you'll TRIP your balls off....now mind your if you use to much of this stuff with the dxm you could OD...but I took 6 pills of this and one zicam and I was tripp'n my ass off)

• -OPETH-

• Metalxiii
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:34 AM

Alright well here is the thing, tomorow not going to school, yea im in high school but im 18. Anyhow my license is suspend and all the other bull shit, so this is what i got to take
Dayquil-which seems like it wont work
Benadryl-Like a shit load of them
Simply Sleep

Thats all i got to take, so should i just take the simply sleep?

• Cook it!

• nosemonster
  • Old School
  • 2,280 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:39 AM

yes if you think its safe.

• Let Music Enter Your Soul

• The Sacred Herb
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:40 AM

All threads pertaining to "other" drugs belong in Pandora's Box. It will make your posting go a little bit smoother.;)