Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Taking MJ on a greyhound bus?

• Please log in to reply

captain.crunk

captain.crunk

loves chronic

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
So I'm taking a trip to San Antonio to see a friend who I'll be staying with for 4 or 5 days. I'll be taking a QP of dank with me, and I plan on wrapping it at least four times in ziplock bags before putting it in my backpack.

What precautions would you guys take, and do they check your carryons? What about dog sniffing?

Madmike420

Madmike420

moderator supreme

• Old School
  • 6,192 posts
Just don't smoke during the bus trip, keep your back pack with you at all times, and don't call any attention to yourself.

umopp

umopp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 455 posts
well ive never been on a greyhound but i dont think they would use dogs to sniff a commercial bus, maybe something that was run by the government but yeah :/

2Faded

2Faded

I smoke trees by the acre

• Registered Upgraded
  • 397 posts
You'll be fine. It's a bus..although there is a very slight chance they could check your carry on just to make sure there arent weapons, bombs, etc..shit like that. Although, I've never ridden on a greyhound so I'm not sure what they will do. Just keep it in your back pack and keep your clothes on top of it, maybe put your boxers on top of it so if they ask to see it just open it up and show them that it's only your boxers and personal items ;)
Have fun.

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,804 posts

Pom

Pom

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 133 posts
greyhound is the fucking worse for travelling. once i went from NJ to TX, it took about 3 days, fucking worse experience every. people on it were douche bags, i got like ZERO sleep cause you're constantly getting off like every 3 hours, or waiting at stations for buses. some fucking little kid kept trying to sleep against me. oh and some other douche bag was going all crazy cause someone sat next to him and he wanted 2 seats for himself. all i wanted to do when i got off was take a shower cause i smelled like shit. ugh, will never take a bus anywhere again. but yeah should be no problem for bud, in fact u could probably smoke when switching buses n stuff.

Ciscokid930

Ciscokid930

Masshole

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,348 posts
i think its fine if its a bus.... there shouldnt be any problems... but just make sure you stay low and dont get in any fights, arguements, anything...

thedon420

thedon420

The Pennsylvania Grassman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,481 posts
I put my weed in airtight mason jars if I have to transport it long distances, wrap each jar in a t-shirt and put them at the bottom of your bag. you should be fine.
I typed this while coming up on DXM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users