Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Connecticut

• Please log in to reply

sykebtmi

sykebtmi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts
Today I went to the Wasteland headshop in Torrington, CT.

It was sweet.

They had a bunch of PHX's and this one HUGE cobalt Illadelph (all way beyond my price range at this point, and even then I don't need a bong at the moment)

Looked at some new slides for my bong, maybe an ashcatcher

ending up getting a HUGE wooden grinder (i don't care about a kief catcher...I get it out my own way)

dude threw in a free zig zag rolling machine for 1 & 1/4 papers

syked

today was a good day

Similar Topics: Connecticut     x

chiiba

chiiba

smokin' that cheeba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,432 posts
That's sick, man. I've never used a rolling machine and I hardly ever heard of others using them. Do they work well? Tight joints?

sykebtmi

sykebtmi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts

That's sick, man. I've never used a rolling machine and I hardly ever heard of others using them. Do they work well? Tight joints?

the joints aren't as fat as I like, but it was TIGHT as hell, firm as hell, and it burned smooth the whole way through (this might also be partly in fact due to the grinder i bought...)

chiiba

chiiba

smokin' that cheeba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,432 posts
Nice. I thought about buying once, due to my lack of rolling skills, but I don't like smoking joints as much. Maybe I'll pick one up sometime.

future247

future247

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
my friend has one and it rolls some very impressive joints. i think we got 1.5 into one once.

teckademics

teckademics

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Nice man, I want to take a trip down to hobies420(www.hobies420.com) soon! Looks like a very ill headshop!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users