The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Using Surgel(sp) to pass a drug test

• by heatherly
  • Feb 14 2008 04:37 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• heatherly
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 04:37 AM

Does anybody know about using something called Surgel to pass a drug test? I have a friend that has a job interview in a few days and wants to use it to pass. I need to know how much to use, when to use it, and how long can you smoke and still pass? Thanks in advance!
Replies (10)

• heatherly
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:45 PM

*bump

• Tokin' Doctor

• Switch
  • Old School
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:57 PM

If it's one of those drink thingies then all those things do is dilute the urine because you're drinking loads of water with it.

• lady jane

• juicy jane
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:08 PM

Those "thingies" dont just dilute the pee with water, if that was the case, then all you would have to do is drink a ton of water.

Another blade used to drive truck and was tested all the time, he gave me this stuff called strip, he bought it at GNC i think he said its like $50, just quit for like 24-48 hours before test and you just drink it, no water or anything. I passed and i smoked a blunt at 10 pm, and took my test at 2:30 the next afternoon, passed.

• heatherly
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:53 AM

Surgel isnt a detox drink, its something you use to make jello. I guess its supposed to coat your bladder. I have heard people swear by this, I just cant get ahold of the people that say they have used it.

• Dope Fiend

• Chiefin_Ls
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 702 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 02:11 AM

it's jello i've seen it at the grocery store before, i heard it works but i'd be kinda skeptical. i heard you just mix it in with a glass of water and drink it all at once a few hours before the test.

• Hippy-In-Training

• PipPipPip
  • MetaPhex
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:12 AM

Sure-Gel is just basically lightly flavored gelatin.

You can't use it to PASS a drug test, but it does work to dilute it. I've got friends who swear it's never failed them, but those same friends have the metabolism of Olympic runners.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you know you're gonna fail a test and are all out of other options. Besides, it tastes nasty.

• couchpotato942
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:48 PM

my friend smoked a blunt the night before his test, then drank 3 bottles of water, one mixed with jello and passed his test.ive also heard of one or two other people that this worked for as well

• Boo360
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 207 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:42 PM

My nephew swears by Surgel but I've always been skeptical. I stayed home from work just to be lazy today and ended up realizing I have to go see my PO today and I was expecting him to test me. I ran to the store and grabbed a thing of Jell-O mix since we don't have plain Surgel. I downed 1 box about an hour before I had to go. I grabbed a couple of drug tests while I was at the store also and tested myself, the first time I tested after drinking it and failed. I then waited until I started to urinate clear. Took another test about 15 minutes later and passed. I went to see the PO and DIDNT EVEN GET TESTED! I got to sit there for 15 mins trying to keep from peeing my pants! So my point being, I tried it and it worked for me!

• Lifted, as usual

• spikeystud88
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,004 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:18 PM

Have heard from many friends that suregel works, not sure how/why though.

Take that with a grain of salt though!

• Pip
  • rbob420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:17 PM

How much are u sapse to drink? someone told me the whole thing but it seems a lil odd to have 8jars of jelly in my tummy.....lol i think i would explode hhhahah.....i was gonna only taker half..would that still do the trick?:confused:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved