Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Blunt and Joint smokers, what's your cure for black lips?!

• Please log in to reply

jda

jda

• Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts
FUCK MAN... I got two pretty noticeable roach marks on my fucking lips right now, and there's no better way of just telling everyone your a pot head, lol.

I've already got long hair, and I always clip my nails when they are wayy too fucking long already... Now i've got black lips. Not good for getting chicks, jobs, or visits with parents.

Although I don't really look like a stoner, my hair is Fabio-like and I wear pretty nice casual clothing.

But anyway, are there any remedies for black roach marks on your lips, or any way to prevent them? And also I don't suck on the roach that much.. could it be the hot air from the blunt burning my lips?

doob3r

doob3r

Shut Up Legs!

• Old School
  • 9,595 posts
their spots of resin the oozes out of the joint/blunt

bunkermonkey325

bunkermonkey325

• Registered Upgraded
  • 138 posts
Put the roach into a chillum, perfect roach clip.

Vol Funk

Vol Funk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 665 posts
I dont know, I ALWAYS wipe my lip with my hand everytime I take a blunt hits.

Filter help a lot with joint.

dont wet it.

burnttwaffle

burnttwaffle

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,135 posts
use water and get it off?
otherwise id make a basic little fitler its easier to hold the blunt/joint , no1 slobbers on it and no burnt anything wen its raoched
or put the roch in a pipe

jda

jda

• Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts
Bah but i'd hate to carry a chillum around...

I'm a daily blunt smoker, I smoke like two-three a day and it's mostly because of the portability and the fact that all evidence is incinerated :smoking:

How about applying coa coa butter on your lips? Or something like that, I'd figure it'd give you some kind of protection.

jda

jda

• Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts

use water and get it off?
otherwise id make a basic little fitler its easier to hold the blunt/joint , no1 slobbers on it and no burnt anything wen its raoched
or put the roch in a pipe

No dude, actually little burn marks from the heat on my lips... semi-permanent... they take a while to go away.

I mean I can't get these off :confused:

sativahybrid024

sativahybrid024

crystaly herbismaximus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 386 posts
I feel you dude, I have two permanent burn spots on my lips from hot roaches etc...

EDIT: lol same post time i have those burns too, had them for years..

Guest_punkooo._*

Guest_punkooo._*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Hmm..I thought you were talking about the black, sticky resin marks, but you mean actual burns? That's a bit strange. Try putting a filter in the end of your blunt so that you can still smoke it all the way down to the end of your ganj without burning your lips.

If you don't know how to make them, it's really simple (This article calls them roaches, but they are also called filters or crutches) :

Roaches don't filter the smoke but they do allow it to flow, and smoke condenses in cylinders. A good roach also stops the joint from dissolving in your mouth or burning your lips when you chase that last elusive toke.
Here's how to make a good one.

Posted ImageThe shape and size of roach is down to personal taste. Wide roaches can make smoke rough whereas tight ones tend to clog, so somewhere in the middle is probably best.

Plain, unprinted card is healthier as some printing inks can emit poisonous fumes when burnt. An excellent roach can be made from a 2cm by 7cm strip of thin card. Tightly roll the card at a slight angel so that the end of the roach is conical. Roll your joint with the roach already inside (conical end facing outward) and let the card spring out a little to allow the smoke to flow.
Some smoker prefer to insert the roach after making the joint (I do), Others find that putting the roach in before rolling is less fiddly and makes for a neater fit and a speedier roll. Go with what suits you.

Posted Image

pogotillyoupuke

pogotillyoupuke

get fucked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts
If you don't like the way you look then cut your damn hair.

Vikesfan911

Vikesfan911

fluffernuuutttttteerr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,168 posts
well if you're not using a filter on your J.. go ahead and do that.
Just wash it off.. Rubbing alcohol will work if regular soap doesn't, and use some chapstick or some shit afterwards.

somekid

somekid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 602 posts
dont lip it and pass on the roach, thats my only advice. As for what i do to get rid of it, i usually use honey to get anything blunt related out my mouth so maybe it would work on ur lips?

LarryBuddz

LarryBuddz

is livin man.......

• Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts

Try putting a filter in the end of your blunt so that you can still smoke it all the way down to the end of your ganj without burning your lips.

If you don't know how to make them, it's really simple (This article calls them roaches, but they are also called filters or crutches) :

agreed...i always use a crutch

THE ANSWER MY FRIEND IS A CRUTCH/ROACH!!!!!

mocha

mocha

Oh, makin' my mind slow

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
This is gonna sound crazy, but rubbing alcohol will get it off, and so will bug-spray (anti-mosquito crap). If you go with this option, use a gauze pad or cotton balls/swabs to minimize any possible ingestion. Both of those will take it right off with a couple of rubs though, and maybe burn your lips a little bit along the way.

I guess you could use this for a quick-fix if you have to look presentable quickly.

biglake

biglake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
Use a crutch everytime.

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

toke_tons

toke_tons

True life: i smoke blunt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 698 posts

Put the roach into a chillum, perfect roach clip.

Thats what I always do

legalizebud89

legalizebud89

Got Blunt?

• Old School
  • 2,207 posts

If you don't like the way you look then cut your damn hair.

Wow, great fucking advice, this guy deserves the Nobel Peace Price or whatever it's called. :cool:

Damn, I never knew that shit could get that bad, my thoughts would be to just use one of those lil' filters at the end. Your buddies might make fun of you though..:smoking:

EdgarOregon100

EdgarOregon100

FrazzleBedazzled

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,606 posts
Sometimes after smoking fat joints I get mad resin on my lips...if it's really bad you can just scrape it off with a toothbrush.

def.norge

def.norge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 516 posts

Bah but i'd hate to carry a chillum around...

I'm a daily blunt smoker, I smoke like two-three a day and it's mostly because of the portability and the fact that all evidence is incinerated :smoking:

How about applying coa coa butter on your lips? Or something like that, I'd figure it'd give you some kind of protection.

roll ur blunts with fatter mouthpieces that wont just ooze out res on ur lips. or if u need to use roachs to keep the res away from ur lips. ive never had a problem with a blunt making my lips black, i always wipe them off if i feel moisture or resin on em when im smoking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users