Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you eat weed straight up?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by smoke.dank, Feb 12, 2008.

1. hahah my thoughts exactly...lets just let this thread die...but before it does let me say that no...it is not "heat activated"...that just sounds retarded...dude lets get high...nah man i dont have anything to activate the thc in the weed...hahahhaah...:hello:yes you can eat straight up weed...you need to eat more of it but you will be high...
    ...uhm...yeah...fail.

2. Yeah you can, but it won't do shit and will be a waste. You gotta cook it or smoke it our something to activate it.

3. my buddy ate an O of some schwag and he has never been the same. that was like 10 years ago

4. so I guess the lesson here is: Eating raw weed WILL get you high, but you're gonna need a crapload of it and it's otherwise a waste. So how about we discuss the only times you should ever even think about doing this.

1. About to be caught (by police, parents, etc.) and would need to destroy it anyways

2. You're stuck in the arctic tundra and your last bic just ran out of fuel, but for some reason, you have multiple pounds of weed and REEEEEEEEEALY wanna get high.

any more? Otherwise, this is a moot point.

5. No Eating weed raw wont get you stoned. dont be retarded.

i would say more but ive argued this for hundreds of hours and IM NOT DOING IT AGAIN!

6. well what if you drink beer while you eat it?

7. lol def not, even if it was 1977 fahrenheit i thinks thats too much. dude 1977 celsius is insane, would that melt the glass? hahaha

8. It works!!!!!! It's way more intense! All of you fools have no freakin' clue!

Now if you smoke a blunt and eat some weed it won't work. I thinks its cause you have instant THC in your blood stream and then you expect THC from your digestive track.... it will takes longer to kick in. So, when you're about to come down from your smoking high (1 hour) its too late for more good feeling chemicals to be released from your brain cause you just used em all up.

Wake up in the morning and eat about 2 grams or what you would use to roll a blunt on a empty stomach and drink a energy drink or something intense that will break up the bud in your stomach!

You will get so mutherduckin high its unbelievable! Kinda like when you first started smokin!

Listen to me and you'll be eating bud for the rest of your lifes except when you only have a skinny "j" like I did yesterday.

9. THAT IS A MYTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THC does NOT need to be hot to be activated? What ignorant DUM ASS spread that rumor?!?!?!?

10. that is a mythhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

11. that is a mythhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

12. Yes, you can... But you would need ALOT of it!!! When you eat it.. u need wayyy more than smokin it. THC is fat soluble.. so throw it in some brownie mix... works like a charm :)

and PLEASEEE avoid all those IGNORANT posts that say THC needs to be "heat activated"!!!! :mad: That is BULL-F*CKING-SH*T, to say it lightly. :devious:

Trust me.. I've eaten an eighth before... didn't taste all that great.. but I defintely got blown!!!

and p.s. - don't eat street weed!! never can be sure if its safe!!! only eat home grown herb!! and if u have no other choice.. bake your herb at 302 degrees F for a couple minutes to kill all the bacteria.. (it will NOT kill the THC, trust me)

One love bredren!

13. Yea i probably ate about 2 g's of some decent herb and got blasted. Took about an hour and a half to hit me, but it hit hard. Tasted sort of shitty i might add.

For all the doubters just eat a few g's and see for yourself.

THC only needs to be heat activated in order to increase the speed of absorption of THC into fat. It takes a lot longer to dissolve THC in alcohol because heat cannot be added due to the evaporation of alcohol at a relatively low temp. Since no heat is available the rate of absorption is greatly reduced.

14. Has to go into fat cells, so eating it would not get you high.

15. When you smoke it, it goes straight into your blood and straight to your brain. THC going into your own fat doesn't have anything to do with getting you high. Eat some pot and then post something.

16. Nearly every post besides this is fail. I like the one where the kid calls somebody a DUM ASS.

17. u all should smoke more weed or eat it whatever I dont care just stay high

18. I wish I had known this yesterday... When I ate a nug...

19. I made a 'weed mojito' once but I was sooo high & soo drunk that I cant tell if it worked or not. But still, many people told me before that it needs 2 B heat activated.

20. yeah can put the bud under your tongue or between the gums like chewing tobacco and get high,it's won't as good as smoking it.