Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Games

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lakitel, Feb 11, 2008.

1. we have one that we just call the game.

after you smoke, you cant light your next cigarette. one of the people who you smoked with has to light it for you. if they catch you lighting your cigarette, you have to give it to them.

2. My friends and I will every once in a while see who can take the biggest rip. But, besides that we just smoke and relax.

3. This is a game that me and my friends made up as an adaptation of speed quarters. You have 3-4 ppl. Two shot glasses. two quarters. a bong and an 1/8 of weed. Play speed quaters as regular. When a person gets cought with both glasses they stack them and have 1 chance to make the double stacked shotglass. If they make it they get a bong hit, and the person who got them get a shot (shots of beer keep the game going longer, and still do the trick after a while) If the person misses the double shot then the person who cought them gets the bong hit, and the person who missed drinks. The only real rule is you have to keep going untill you finish the bag of weed. This will take some time, be very fun, and get you fucked up. Enjoy!!!

4. Street fighter

Alright guys, believe it or not, we used smoking as a punishment.

The rules are simple.

We'd play street figher, the loser would have to take a bong hit of schwag.

Haha, it was the funniest shit ever seeing someone cringe when the bong was passed to them. Loser also has to pack the new bowl for next round as well.

5. Haha, my friends and I used to do something like this. We'd have 2 people play Guitar Hero, and the person with the lower score had to take a bong hit. It got to the point where the good Guitar Hero players would lose on purpose so they could hit the bong :hello:

6. so have any of you actually tried any of these games?
    im tellin you, go with the rules apply card, just call it and watch em tense up as they hit the bong.

7. i nnedd a good game

8. Smokefest

Make sure you have a lot of pieces.

My friend at one point had 3 bongs, a bubbler, and 3 bowls.

Make sure everyone has a piece, and a lighter. Pack up all the pieces. And take a rip, and pass to the left, or the right.

I've had some great times lmao, and some horrible. Somtimes you'll take too big of a hit and keep coughing, and the person next to you is holding like 2 pieces and you're backed up, that when you know you're gunna get blowed

Also its called Smokefest ____ <--- Whatever year it is

9. im not inot holding my breath any longer than i have to..and that pretty much eliminates all ur games. Just isnt worth it for your health

10. 1. you need as many joints/blunts/bongs/pipes (whatever someone brings) that you do people
    2. all take the first hit at the same time

well i like this game to lol its kind of a mix between 2, first you take a russian inhale (take short consecutive hits) about 7 times, then hold it in as long as possible every person but the last person to exhale has to load a bowl

we call it baseball

11. Game I would love to try...fun as shit drinkin.

12. guys its all about bong pong
    just like beer pong except you put a certain amount of weed in each cup instead of beer
    and whatever cup you get you pack the bud inside in the bowl and hit the bong!

its way fun to play this shit and it starts getting hilarious when everyones high as shit and trying to aim into a cup haha

13. I play a game called thief:
    me and my freinds get really high, then go into cvs. the one to steal the best shit (or most expensive depending), and doesn't get caught wins.
    it's great to do at wallmart and other huge chain stores

14. People Who Can Stand To Type Like This Need A Good Knock To The Head.

15. good god i must try these. my favorite was the card one, but me and my friends never have enough time/weed for that. i'm liking the bong pong idea though.

16. Spliffy Spliff

*THIS IS A GAME TO END THE NIGHT OR SESSION*

I usually only play this when I'm getting close to being fucked up with more then 1 person.
    You just pass and toke as usual but the person who takes the last drag that finishes the joint has to eat the roach. Simple as that. Funny game to play at a party

17. Me and my friends play alot of games like 3-2-1, 8-1-9, 4-20 and 13-13.

What you do is say your playing my favourite (8-1-9) you:

1. Take 8 decent hits on the joint
    2. Hold it in and pass to the next person in your ro-to
    3. keep holding it until you get it back
    4. Hit it once more
    5. repeat steps 2-3
    6. Hit it 9 times (lungs should be pretty darn full if your not used to this)
    10. wait until everyone finishes then release
    11. enjoy the nice buzz

Now you can do this with any combination.

18. Haha no shit? that's my favorite game to play ;)

But baseball is definitely fun too. I think most of you call it chicago though.

19. You need to be 4 people or more, the more the better

You choose a spot to be the "scene" then person1 goes to the scene, to do something funny/stupid to make the audience laugh. The person that laughs first need to replace the person1.

So good.

20. A game my friends and I always play when we watch a movie:

Go to http://www.lazydork.com/ and find a movie you have. Then, chane the sentence Drink Every Time... to Smoke Every Time... and WASTED to BLAZED. For this example, we'll use Dude, Where's My Car?

Smoke Every Time . . .
    1. Anyone says "continuum transfunctioner"
    2. Animal Planet is referenced
    3. Anyone says "shibby"
    4. The guys uncover something they did last night
    5. Anyone says "car"
    6. Anyone is introduced with a titlecard
    AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET BLAZED . . .
    Anytime anyone says "dude".

We divide the things up, so no one has to remember all six. Then, when one of the things happens, the person who was in charge of remembering it says "smoke."