seedbank that takes paypal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by beer__guzzler, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Not quite 100 pieces of paper are required for Paypal,a shipping address is fine.To be a seller like on Ebay they may ask for bank details or to have a verified account the same but to purchase as strictly a buyer its not required.

I can think of 3 well quoted seedbanks that use Paypal,they are aware of our concerns and theres never a mention of what the money is for or the companies name.I have to think the people blasting paypal have never used it.

2. I use it regularly to buy and sell and have had issues with the overall process. I'd class myself as a computer literate and i find it really frustrating. The biggest problem is that there isn't another option for electronic payment on ebay.
    Getting back to the original point of the thread, personally i wouldn't use a seedbank that has paypal if you're worried about discreetness.

3. You need to look at Payflow WW , its become popular on Ebay , theres a 3rd one but i cant recall the name of it at the moment.

4. Appreciate the info i'll definitely look into it! :hello:

5. He's not. Everyone seems to keep missing the fact that he's not breaking any laws.

6. Almost every piece of weed related stuff I own, from grinders to bongs to seeds to lighting to nutes to air freshener I've bought w/ paypal. Never a problem.

I even have a paypal debit mastercard that I can use when a place doesn't accept paypal, so long as they accept mastercard.

I think the paypal paranoia here is insane. I've had my account since like 1998 and have never heard of anything like what you guys are saying here.

And for the OP, why not just the paypal debit card? It's free man. You can use it anywhere, and you get 1% cash back.

7. Good point , it has me wondering why he doesnt use High Grade seeds from Canada , ive heard some good things about their seeds.