Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How do you take LSD?

• Please log in to reply

stonah2

stonah2

Toke on

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,062 posts
Im curious what you actully do with the Blotters do you just let it sit on your tongue or do you swallow it or what?

Guest_roksoc_*

Guest_roksoc_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
play with it in my mouth and then I swallow it. but I usually get gel tabs or sugar cubes.

hpi

hpi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,289 posts
Let it sit on your tongue and move it around under your tongue so it all gets absorbed.

Blotter is pretty much taken sublingually for the membranes to absorb.

stonah2

stonah2

Toke on

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,062 posts
thanks guys also .. do they have a taste or not really ? and how long do you kinda play with them in your mouth for?

hpi

hpi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,289 posts
Usually 5 - 10 minutes but I love to trip and leave the blotter in my mouth and when the trips over still have it sitting under your tongue :hippie::yummy:

CanibasConsumer

CanibasConsumer

Orange Destiny

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,027 posts
ive been curious about that too, does it have a taste?

hpi

hpi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,289 posts
The taste of legit lsd doesn't really have a taste because theres a very small amount on there that you can't taste it.

Doses of 50ug - 120 ug which blotter rarely contains that high a dose anymore is to little to taste BUT a lot of users iincluding myself can taste a bittery metallic taste but even at that an inexperienced user usually just doesn't taste anything.

CanibasConsumer

CanibasConsumer

Orange Destiny

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,027 posts
cool man, thanks for the info

coolrunnings

coolrunnings

Massachu-baka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,018 posts
I have one of my friends put the acid in one of my boxers after i wash them.

No idea which one contains the tab...

emrandel

emrandel

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,076 posts
I can feel my face tingle a little everytime I think about dropping some dose. OOOwwwEEE babyyy. Love that shit. I can't taste it, I can FEEL the taste. If that makes aaany sense. Actually, I know it doesn't. But I don't know how to make it make sense. It's just this mentally induced sensation.

Dan Gleesac

Dan Gleesac

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,035 posts
i just dunk my hand in my friends bucket..... hes an organic chemist and makes his own doses............sometimes ill just dunk a hand or a head in....its real nice.......

^^thats a dream of mine.....i just throw down some blotter paper under my tongue and let it chill for like 20 minutes then eat em up......

Buddeh

Buddeh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 841 posts
You can put it in your palm and squeeze tight. It seeps into your veins and shit.

dsk07

dsk07

To infinity and beyond..?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
I usually let it sit under my tounge for 15 minutes, really depends on you I guess. Never kept it in there the whole time thought haha.

eleven357

eleven357

Bong hits on the roof

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,270 posts
Listen. I have tripped twice off the same tab, true story.

I once took acid and had it on my tongue just chillin and someone had said something that made me laugh and the hit flew out of my mouth. I was all pissed off and worried that I wouldn't "fry" that night so I spent the next hour searching my car for the hit that flew out. Well I searched everywhere and I couldn't find it. I finally gave up when I started to feel the acid kick in. Well I had a great trip that night. The next day , I was smoking some weed , chillin out, when a friend in my backseat says,"Hey it looks like you have a hit of acid back here" and just like that she found the hit that flew out of my mouth. So I was curious, could I trip twice off the same tab? So I took that shit and yes I tripped twice off the same tab.

/rant
  • Buzzwell420 and huzi like this

jellybeansryummy

jellybeansryummy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,478 posts
Fuck!

And I've been takin it urethrally all this time

Mindgnome

Mindgnome

Cashed Out and Up High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,993 posts
The best way to do blotter is let the hit sit under your tongue until you start to trip. It comes on faster because it gets absorbed the the veins under your tongue. This is the same for say sugar cubes or microdots.

dynasty

dynasty

ask nothing know nothing

• Registered Upgraded
  • 886 posts
^The poster above me knows what's up, it's the truth.

Yeah and lsd tastes like nothing. Really all you can taste from a blotter is paper. If lsd had a taste or smell it wouldn't be so easy to dose people.

Which reminds me, I have to cover my toll money for tomorrow with some hits.

:P

(I do not dose toll booth attendants. Unless they're ugly. Then it's fair game)

whitewarrior

whitewarrior

Smokin.Lbs.of.the.FRUITY!

• Old School
  • 5,675 posts
Everytime I've gotten lucy its been on sugar cubes, I usually just let them sit and dissolve under the bottom of my tongue, then swallow after 10 mins or whatever...my hits taste abit minty and make my tongue completely numb so I dunno...:)

dynasty

dynasty

ask nothing know nothing

• Registered Upgraded
  • 886 posts

Everytime I've gotten lucy its been on sugar cubes, I usually just let them sit and dissolve under the bottom of my tongue, then swallow after 10 mins or whatever...my hits taste abit minty and make my tongue completely numb so I dunno...:)

That's because you're eating crack, with a hint of wintergreen. ;)

Auto Rock

Auto Rock

• Registered Upgraded
  • 832 posts
Would it be possible for someone to make small amoumts with a basic knowledge of chemistry? Or do you have to actually be a chemist to know what you are doing. I am sure all the chemicals are hard to come by, that could be a problem...Also, how hard is it for htem to get the ingredients?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users