Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Drinking Bong Water

• Please log in to reply

ThePhantom

ThePhantom

Hemp Advocate

• Gold Member
  • 3,238 posts

Similar Topics: Drinking Bong Water     x

staychopped

staychopped

• Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts
again

hey anyone ever tossed salad before?

whats it like?

thats probaly really close

:smoking:

blazed

truly i was

and again i is

nosemonster

nosemonster

Cook it!

• Old School
  • 2,280 posts
If only weed were water soluble

Sir Tokes Alot

Sir Tokes Alot

In the Clouds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,947 posts

If only weed were water soluble

Thats what I think. I used to think it made you high but THC won't stick to water.

Blunt.

Blunt.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Eh ive done it on a dare .. got en eigth for it .. its not the worst thing in the world ( smells a hell of alot worse than it tastes ) kinda just tastes like chalk and water .. (depending on how old and dirty ) but i mean if someone is willing to give you weed or money ( a decent amount ) its definately not nearly as bad as you or they will think

Flarkington

Flarkington

Some Guy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 628 posts
if you make a bong out of a plastic bottle, use it once and then throw it away you can. I keep the water in my bong for months, and its black and smells like shit. I'd never drink it.

Sublime nugs

Sublime nugs

New Jersey Nugs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 416 posts
When i was younger me and a few friends used to have a grommit bong, and we used it every day and rarely changed the water. But one day we changed it and put the old water in a cup, this kid we didnt like came over so we put gatorade in the cup along with the water and didnt tell him, he drank alot of that shit, and when we told him what it was he almost instantly threw up lol....

Josh

A-STONED-APE

A-STONED-APE

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,290 posts
Bong water is all the stuff you DONT want in your body

AllUpInTangles

AllUpInTangles

Don't Touch Me

• Registered Upgraded
  • 483 posts
It doesn't increase your high at all. THC is not water soluble, so no THC will be contained in the water. its just tar and burnt plant matter.

when I first started smoking when I was 12, I heard some of the 8th graders that got us high say that to my friends and sure enough the next smoke session where we had my sisters bong, my buddy taylor is like "im gonna do it, im gonna see if it works." He took a sip and threw up all over my patio. shit was funny

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts

Has anyone ever drank bong water? My friend says that it slightly enhances your buzz, but it's not worth it, because bong water would make you throw up. But has anyone done it on a dare or something? You'd have to pay me a few thousand to get me to do it...

First, I seriously doubt drinking it enhances your high, as THC is not water soluble. Second, while I'd never drink it ('cept maybe for enough weed or money ;)) I have accidently sucked down a mouthfull when my friend waaaaaaay overfilled his bong. Naaaaaaaaaaasty shit!!!

cman318

cman318

Dankman Reeferton

• Registered Upgraded
  • 212 posts

if you make a bong out of a plastic bottle, use it once and then throw it away you can. I keep the water in my bong for months, and its black and smells like shit. I'd never drink it.

haha when your bong water is black it makes green hits taste like ass.....

do you really not clean out your water :eek:

chillax

chillax

Former Mod. Old School Blade. Infrequent Visitor.

• Old School
  • 2,796 posts
Do not drink bong water. Simple as that.

I mean ... if you're getting something out of it. But other than that ...

enevitable

enevitable

food tv for life mayng

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,165 posts
whats with you guys and not changing bong water?

for me i keep my bong in my bathroom because everytime i break up a new bowl and pack it, i also put new water in the bong so it feels fucking amazing

quit being lazy and get 100% of your high, by not using old stale lukewarm bong water

kingjames8

kingjames8

• Registered Upgraded
  • 253 posts
i really should stop setting my bong beside my drinks...
ive almost taken a drink of bong water like 5 times now.

Stratus

Stratus

Permahigh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 364 posts

Thats pretty disgusting. I change my water a couple times a day when vaping, and every session when smoking.

doob3r

doob3r

Shut Up Legs!

• Old School
  • 9,595 posts
wheres bluttefeul with his dissapointed spok picture when you need him?

YouSuckDude

YouSuckDude

LifeLoveStress&Setbacks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,573 posts

wheres bluttefeul with his dissapointed spok picture when you need him?

loserkid to the rescue
Posted Image

KillaKali

KillaKali

Stealing Happy Hours...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 130 posts

Thats pretty disgusting. I change my water a couple times a day when vaping, and every session when smoking.

True that. Do people not realize that microorganisms love, grow, and breed in moist, lukewarm water that has been stagnant for a while? Not to mention you're aspirating some of that through water vapor into your lungs....gross indeed :eek:

debauch

debauch

Stay High Guy

• Old School
  • 2,624 posts

Bong water is all the stuff you DONT want in your body

exactly. if you didnt want to take it in while smoking, why the fuck drink it after?

J-Entertainment

J-Entertainment

• Registered Upgraded
  • 134 posts
ive accidently sucked some into my mouth before but never drank it strait out. though ive thought about it when i got cotten mouth and didnt feel like moving since i change it almost every time but never done it since my house itsnt all that big. I would if i had nothing else to drink though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users