Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is Marijuana legal in New York State?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Purple Buzz, Feb 6, 2008.

1. if so what are some websites i can visit to find a doctor in NYC?

also, is there a website that lists all the states in which pot is legal?

2. Technically weed isn't legal anywhere in the US... federal law rules over state.

3. but i mean like, is it legalized like in California? can you get license to smoke legalized pot like in cali in ny?

4. buddy, buddy, buddy... pot isnt legal anywhere in the US in case you didnt know (including cali... wtf are you smoking? please pass it my way lol)

5. http://www.norml.org/

Just select your state and find out all it's laws, and as stated above federal laws are vastly different than state laws.

6. i've always wondered why people acted like making a thread to ask this question was so much easier than just googling

7. Weed is decriminilized in a lot of states but it is nowhere close to legal.

8. I live in NY and under an ounce is a civil citation like 100 bucks, nothing more serious than a speeding ticket, you get like 3 offenses or something before they charge you.
    It is still very illegal if you have a lot or plants though. I was very happy to find out that it is decriminalized in NY to at least some extent. Medical Marijuana is not legal in Ny to the best of my knowledge.

Yo check out Hillary though, I thought she was evil but I guess there is hope for her
    http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=7462

The top video, she says we should research it, since most painkillers come from opiates anyway, how bad could pot be?

9. yo read michigan laws (on norml) and see how they have a differnt law for ann arbor where i live:)