Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

is Marijuana legal in New York State?

• Please log in to reply

Purple Buzz

Purple Buzz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
if so what are some websites i can visit to find a doctor in NYC?

also, is there a website that lists all the states in which pot is legal?

Denialz

Denialz

The Philosopher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 760 posts
Technically weed isn't legal anywhere in the US... federal law rules over state.

Purple Buzz

Purple Buzz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Technically weed isn't legal anywhere in the US... federal law rules over state.

but i mean like, is it legalized like in California? can you get license to smoke legalized pot like in cali in ny?

Guest_deezy_*

Guest_deezy_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
buddy, buddy, buddy... pot isnt legal anywhere in the US in case you didnt know (including cali... wtf are you smoking? please pass it my way lol)

Starlore

Starlore

Activist

• Bronze Member
  • 2,922 posts

ryanvolta

ryanvolta

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 234 posts
i've always wondered why people acted like making a thread to ask this question was so much easier than just googling

ThePhantom

ThePhantom

Hemp Advocate

• Gold Member
  • 3,238 posts

jrhmiami

jrhmiami

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
I live in NY and under an ounce is a civil citation like 100 bucks, nothing more serious than a speeding ticket, you get like 3 offenses or something before they charge you.
It is still very illegal if you have a lot or plants though. I was very happy to find out that it is decriminalized in NY to at least some extent. Medical Marijuana is not legal in Ny to the best of my knowledge.

Yo check out Hillary though, I thought she was evil but I guess there is hope for her
http://www.norml.org...m?Group_ID=7462

The top video, she says we should research it, since most painkillers come from opiates anyway, how bad could pot be?

oko7015

oko7015

• Registered Upgraded
  • 102 posts
yo read michigan laws (on norml) and see how they have a differnt law for ann arbor where i live:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users