How Weed, Exercise, and Health do mesh.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Pigment, Feb 6, 2008.

1. This is interesting. I remember when i was on the cross-country team, i would burn at night and be so faded off nothing. Im going for a run

2. I work out five-six says a week, mostly weights with cardio afterwards. I also have a very physically demanding job. I can confirm that you get higher quicker being active. I think this is due to the increase in circulation, metabolism, blood flow, etc. I also credit weed as giving me a better quality of sleep so my body recovers faster.

3. Damn I'm about to hit the gyms more, better shape, and better highs.

4. I often see men and women high at the gym. Usually they either have the "stoner glaze" or "in the zone" type behaviors--which all becomes more entertaining when they are deeep into their headphone music. So I would presume that the two activities i.e., blazing and working out, are a good "pairing". Ostensibly, in a synergistic manner: exercise improves the high viz. lowers tolerance, while getting high makes a routine activity more interesting and introspective. Although I preserve to blaze after a workout, I can see the value of others who blaze and engage exergenics.

5. I personally love working out high. I used to smoke and work out but I started to get strange sensations which I interpreted as warning signals which is why I made the leap to vaping and I've never looked back.